Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peeps with cat allergies

no way dude. i'm highly allergic to cats. tried living with a couple once.
it is NOT FUN. just make him an outside cat or shoot the sucker with a crossbow.
Please don't recommend cruelty to animals. Feral and stray cats provide a highly valuable service in controlling local pest populations. If you don't like them, contact animal control or a local feral cat society and have the cat(s) humanely removed. But don't encourage cruelty.

Frankly, given the choice between disease ridden and transmitting rats and mice and cats (that cannot and do not transmit disease to humans), I can't imagine who would choose the rodents, but some of you people are fucking weird. Do you know that rat urine carries a form of hepatitis contagious to humans? Cats, however, are immune to it.

They are far, far from useless (unlike dogs, which when they are dumped as strays or feral are a danger to people, livestock and children).

MM i'm only kidding. you should know that.
if you can actually picture me hunting cats with a crossbow.... lol

They keep our grain stores free from rodents.

And they make damn nice foot warmers when you're sleeping.

You cat allergy people are WEAK.

Nah, we're not weak....we were meant to be dog people. And my dog can fug up your cat in a heartbeat, so who's weak now...nyah-nyah!:)

MM i'm only kidding. you should know that.
if you can actually picture me hunting cats with a crossbow.... lol
I was doing animal rescue back before you were out of elementary school. The stories I've heard would literally make you sick to your stomach. The depths of evil depravity and cruelty that humans are able to dream up never ceased to amaze and horrify me.

Nah, we're not weak....we were meant to be dog people. And my dog can fug up your cat in a heartbeat, so who's weak now...nyah-nyah!:)
Don't be so sure, I once saw a pissed off mother cat riding a dog like it was a horse in a rodeo, the cat was definitely going for more than six seconds. She was hanging on with all paws and working towards the dogs face and eyes.

I installed and ripped up carpet for 5 years full time

Cats are FAR more disgusting animals than dogs

I like cats, just wouldn't own one. I like my house.

Don't be so sure, I once saw a pissed off mother cat riding a dog like it was a horse in a rodeo, the cat was definitely going for more than six seconds. She was hanging on with all paws and working towards the dogs face and eyes.

My dog is a Belgian Malinois, not some goober Lab or wuss poodle.:) Here's a vid of the breed in action:

My dog is a Belgian Malinois, not some goober Lab or wuss poodle.:) Here's a vid of the breed in action:
This has nothing to do with size or fighting ability (I can't watch videos in the framework of EF, freezes my computer, I'm running an old platform). It's just simple logistics. If something is on a dog's back close to its head there ain't shit it can do. It's not like a human, it can't reason its way out of the situation, and roll or something like that, and their spines aren't flexible enough to allow them to reach back towards their necks. My father told me about raccoons that killed experienced hunting dogs with a similar technique. They'd get on the dog's back then get up to the head, and if they were anywhere near water the dog would end up dead by drowning :whatever:

Until you've seen a mother animal protecting her young you've never seen an animal that wants to, and is utterly willing to do anything, to destroy a threat.

Top Bottom