Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gassed out on steroid cycle

Vazero

So I like to do a lot of running and today I did a 2 mi windsprint and it was awful. after the half mile Mark I have to stop because I was wheezing too much and couldn't breathe. I finished it and it took me twice as long as it normally would
I’m using testosterone 500mgs a week, turinabol 20mgs a day and superdrol 10mgs a day
what do you think could be causing that issue? I felt dead when i finished the run lol

if you really truly are that dense and did not read about the compounds you are using then thats on you... if you cant figure this out just by looking at the compounds you used then you did zero research, not even 1 second of it so i know personally, i dont have any time whatsoever for careless and flat out lazy people... you fall into both categories

Dylan and Steve said it all and I will just follow up on the fact you did little to zero research and that indicates a level of recklessness and carelessness and those are two traits that do not mix with steroid use

So I like to do a lot of running and today I did a 2 mi windsprint and it was awful. after the half mile Mark I have to stop because I was wheezing too much and couldn't breathe. I finished it and it took me twice as long as it normally would
I’m using testosterone 500mgs a week, turinabol 20mgs a day and superdrol 10mgs a day
what do you think could be causing that issue? I felt dead when i finished the run lol
superdrol will gas you out big time add some cardarine gw

Top Bottom