Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peeps with cat allergies

there ARE hypo-allergenic cats, cats that do not cause an allergic reaction.

LifeStyle Pets!
LIFESTYLE PETS

LIFESTYLE PETS has produced the world's first scientifically-proven hypoallergenic cats and dogs. These pets allow some of the millions of people with feline or canine allergies to finally enjoy the love and companionship of a household pet without suffering from allergic symptoms.

LifeStyle Pets!
LIFESTYLE PETS

LIFESTYLE PETS has produced the world's first scientifically-proven hypoallergenic cats and dogs. These pets allow some of the millions of people with feline or canine allergies to finally enjoy the love and companionship of a household pet without suffering from allergic symptoms.

i wonder how many reject pets they have to destroy trying to breed a good one

My GF goes into ashmatic arrest around cats and its fine with me as I think those filthy animals are only good for crab bait and dog toys

My son is allergic, but it's weird. As long as he's around cats regularly, he has no symptoms. When he's not around them for a period of time and then is exposed, he gets the symptoms (not the worst I've seen). He actually owns a cat, has no problems what so ever.

LifeStyle Pets!
LIFESTYLE PETS

dont kid yourself....there's no such thing as a hypoallergenic pet.

I am with Musclemom on this one. I was had terrible asthma and allergies all my life. Cats ripped me a new one.

Asthma went away at 16 when my father, smoker, moved out of the house.

My wife is a cat lover and I finally gave in and let her get a cat - after about 6 months of having a cat around, I no longer had any allergies to them. I think your body figures it out and quits attacking it.

Anyway - that is my story - have 3 cats and two dogs in the house now and no real allergy or asthma problems as long as I stay away from smoky bars and hay (actually all harvest fuck me up).

I'm mildly to moderately allergic depending on a cat by cat basis...It won't stop me from owning one. They have shots for that kind of thing.

think you could live with a cat ?
thinking about this today...i get hardcore ill around cats, cannot breath without a nebulizar after a few hours.
what would you do if your chic/dude had a cat? could fug things up
discuss

I wouldn't date anyone with a cat. I'm so allergic to those things it feels like I got maced with fiberglass 5 minutes into being in their house. My eyes and nose itch just thinking about it. I've never found anything that could make the symptoms tolerable.

I wouldn't date anyone with a cat. I'm so allergic to those things it feels like I got maced with fiberglass 5 minutes into being in their house. My eyes and nose itch just thinking about it. I've never found anything that could make the symptoms tolerable.

cats=useless animals

no way dude. i'm highly allergic to cats. tried living with a couple once.
it is NOT FUN. just make him an outside cat or shoot the sucker with a crossbow.

Top Bottom