Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no hard wired phone?

plornive said:
I like to keep up with my emails and make calls when I want.

I can turn it off or turn it on silent whenever I want. I can use it to my advantage when trying to avoid people.

It's more private than a land-line --- if someone visits me, they won't know who calls.

but then if you run into them, they go- "why didn't you call me back, I left you a message" if I just have a home one, I can say I have not heard them.....

^^^LOL

Becoming said:

but then if you run into them, they go- "why didn't you call me back, I left you a message" if I just have a home one, I can say I have not heard them.....
I have solutions to all of these problems. First, I only answer half of my calls, so people don't just willy-nilly call me. Second, I don't have voice mail. Third, I usually pretend to not see SMS, unless it is something important or I want to send some important information.

Having a land-line will be tantamount to using a typewriter in the future. Similar things were probably said about land-lines before. You just need to learn to use the technology to your advantage.

tiger88 said:

keep him near some anastrolze dont want him gettin gyno either
He has already started injecting Letrozole and Aromasin into his sphincter. I loaded up on it so he could maintain his ripped look while bulking. Thanks for the lookout.

i haven't had a hard wired phone for years now.

Top Bottom