Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My thoughts on organic foods

i-Supplements

My diet is probably made up of 85% organic foods. I have everything changed over except for my meats. It is a bit more expensive, but I am finding it is worth it.
First thing I really notice is the quality of sleep I am getting. I sleep deeper and longer.
Next, I am way more relaxed and not stressed out all the time. That is probably due to sleeping better.
I am not near as gassy. That is a major plus.
My workouts have been great. That has never been a problem, but now that I am clean of all supps, except Multi-vitamins and protein powders, I really notice how much more energy I have.
I just feel better, and wanted to tell all you fuggers! Have a nice day! :)

I did not know that the quality of sleep changes when you eat organic instead of non-organic...I can imagine how much more expensive it would be - not fair :(

Yasmina said:
I did not know that the quality of sleep changes when you eat organic instead of non-organic...I can imagine how much more expensive it would be - not fair :(

It is'nt really that much of a difference in price. Maybe 15-20 bucks a week from what I would normally spend.
The reason I think I am sleeping better is that my body is'nt having to fight all the toxins from chemically enhanced foods. That is just my take.

Yasmina said:
Personally I find that fresh healthy food is more expensive than fatty foods.

You are correct, and it is'nt surprising why there is such a problem with obesity. People think of their budget before their health alot of times. It is a damn shame!

eat big said:
i too try and eat mostly organic foods, i too feel they help greatly

Me too. But holy shiat they are usually ALOT higher in price. Sometimes double the price of others. I buy alot of food. So every nickel I can save is good for me.

We have a store here in Cinci called "Wild Oats". It is all natural and organic. The place is huge. I usually eat the same stuff all the time, so when it is on sale, I always stock pile. It sucks that you can't do that with veggies. Organic veegies are expensive as hell. I just eat alot of baby spinach. It is cheap and I can make salads with it. Wild Oats also makes fresh sushi, and it is good. They always have samples laid out, and I always get in trouble for eating it all. The chefs get pissed. They have ostrich and buffalo too. I love that stuff.
Kroger(grocery chain) has a pretty decent selection of organics too. Usually good prices.

I spent somet time a few years abck on an organic farm (veggies, dairy, and free reange chicken). It's super expensive for the farmers to grow stuff that way because if they miscalculate and run out of organic food for their animals they have to pay a fortune elsewhere to get it.

I try to go organic if I can-- especially with veggies and fruits. It's hard to get all of the toxic crap off of raw food and if you eat a lot of raw veggies, I think it's better to not have to worry. I really try to avoid highly processed and artificial foods in general.

Top Bottom