Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My hair is shedding!!!

Mad Max

I've been on winny and test at 400mg a week winny 50mg EOD and just the past few days my hair is rappiddly going. Could it be propecia cause I went on that about 2 weeks ago. The package says it may cause shedding at first but will work well after that. I've been on winny for 5 weeks now with no prob at all thats why i'm wondering if it couyld be the propecia. I was gonna get some topical spiro cream but have no loot right now. Anyone else loose hair due too propecia? This shit sucks!
---PEACE---Mad Max

Winny made my hair get thin, and shed pretty bad also. I've been taking saw palmetto, and nizoral. Hair seems to be back to normal.

get spironolactone, it'll stop the hairloss right away, none of the other products block dht so will not do jack shit for stopping hairloss

I only have 3 more shots of winny left. Does the DHT levels dropp right after I drop the winny or what? I'm assuming it should since that seems to be the cause of my problem.
---PEACE---Mad Max

From what I understand, hair loss from winny isn't due to dhtm its a different mechanism, so I dont know if it'll stop. Winny triggered my hair loss years ago and it continued well after I stopped the winny. I never got it under control until I started spiro

needsize said:
get spironolactone, it'll stop the hairloss right away, none of the other products block dht so will not do jack shit for stopping hairloss

Spironolactone: Adverse Reactions

Spironolactone has a dose-dependent effect on the function of the sexual hormones: in the long run gynecomastia occurs in more than 10% (in more than half with doses of 150 mg/day) of the treated men. Impotence, loss of libido and menstrual irregularities are not uncommon.

In more than 5% of the treated subjects a hyperkalemia develops (especially if renal functions are impaired, in diabetics, and the elderly). Hyponatremia, reduced renal functions and skin reactions (e.g. urticaria) are rare.

Hematologic anomalies, gastric ulcers and hepatitis are rare as well.

Spironolactone: Interactions

Concomitant administration of other potassium-sparing diuretics (amiloride, triamterene) and potassium salts, as well as ACE inhibitors, can cause dangerous hyperkalemia.

Spironolactone: Contraindications

Hyperkalemia, hyponatremia, renal failure, peptic ulcer.

HOLY CRAP!!!
This is some bad shit. How much do you take needsize?

That doesn't sound like it talking about an external cream, which is what I use. I just put an even coating on at night before bed, I've been doing it for a year now with no adverse reactions.

o.k., this stuff is a pill. cream seems a whole lot safer. do you order it off the net? (not a source post, i don't want a source, just want to know if i can order it)

Top Bottom