Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just makes me sick

You obviously haven't read all of the posts in this thread. all you have done is make personal attacks against people here and against police officer. I would copy and paste my comment where I stated I didn't support or condemn the cop but why bother? You'll just continue with your immature personal attack.

You have some issues you need to deal with.

I read your comments, you never even watched the video before you posted your replies. You felt the story was media biased and didnt tell both sides of the story. If you had of watched the video before your first post then you could have done exactly what you said "people these days" don't do: objectively looked at the situation.

Had you taken your own advice then you would have seen that cop was obviously in the wrong and should have never acted the way he did.

I'm not entirely sure what this has to do with anything :confused: why would he be worried that something would be going down if he's just routinely processing someone that jumped a light / additionally risk fueling the situation by drawing his fire arm & acting in a more aggressive manner when it didn't demand it.
He pulled out his gun when he first got out of the car. If he has the situation under control why not give the guy the benefit of the doubt and go inside the hospital with him?

I knew some jackass would jump in and defend the cop right away. The shits on tape! Another cop even showed up and told jerkfuck to ease up.

yep, the dude was just flexin......plain and simple. The fact that they were stopped AT the hospital and the wife "RAN" into the hopspital should have CLUED THE CUNTLICK into something. Who gets chased by cops and than bails to run into a hospital where there are MORE COPS......???

It's on tape..........and yeah I knew the usual brigade of EF'ers would show up in here and fluster and bluster about "we don't know the specifics" and "you never know what's going on with these niggers" blah blah blah.

I've been under the impression that being a police officer required a college degree, I'm really wondering if some dept's around the country might be waivering that requirement.

Considering the woman died while they were standing outside getting grilled by the cop, that 30 seconds was A LIFETIME. The last 30 seconds you get to talk to your loved one EVER. I bet you would make it feel like 30 minutes.

There's something else unspoken here. When the cop tells Ryan again to go get his insurance Ryan walks around to the far side of a darkened vehicle. Not only does the officer not follow to keep him in sight, he actually turns his back to talk on the radio. Those are not the actions of a cop who is worried something is gonna go down. That's a cop who is 100% in control of the situation.

DT, compassion will dictate the need to feel sympathy for this family, and most will by putting themselves into this situation.

What I can not understand is this. They were at the hospital early that day and decided to go home. If the mother-in-law was that close to dying why did they not stay there, why go home.

There was bad judgment on both parties involved here.

He pulled out his gun when he first got out of the car. If he has the situation under control why not give the guy the benefit of the doubt and go inside the hospital with him?

Sorry I keep missing it. How many seconds in to the video do you see the officer with his weapon drawn & aimed?

fug off you piece of juvenile shit, cops are hardworking underpaid people. if you wanna be a ironworker go right ahead, leave the real tough jobs to bros who dedicate themselves to real public service.
go sag your pants, listen to hip-hop, and work fast food typa jobs, cause that's all you're ever gonna be mr/tough guy

Hardworking underpaid:verygood:

I wouldnt care if my mother in law died.

J/k lightening the mood n hurr

I'm just as skeptical about media reports as AV & bino.

I watched the video, & I thought the police officer carried himself well. "Shut your mouth" & "I can screw you over" is hardly power tripping, the officer is trying to reason with Moats to calm down.

The facts are - to the cop - the police officer sees someone jumping a red light, hauls them over only to be confronted by a bloke who has no insurance details to hand & a degree of belligerence in his attitude while having passengers walk away.

Hindsight is 20/20. Pity they don't release the hundreds of videos of officers making the right call when the vehicle occupants offer outlandish excuses when they're hauled over for illegal / reckless driving (Maybe they do, it's all on those cop TV shows).

yes it is power tripping bro........big time. If a cop ever say's to you "I can screw you over", you should be happy as pie and just shut your mouth from there on because that cop just wrote you a check for a hefty sum of money.

Top Bottom