Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some love life advice.....

B

Big Buck

Well, I didn't go out w/ my friends on Sat night...but they went to a club. One of my friends e-mailed me this morning saying that some fine blonde named "Desiree" came up to them and asked them if they knew me. They said yes, and she told them for me to call her. So should I?

Here's a little background....I dated Desiree for prolly like a year...amazing sex and we always partied real hard...always a good time. We kinda lost touch after I had to go Quantico, VA for 2 months for training. She's kinda a "bad girl" though..which is good and bad. ;)

Big Buck said:
blonde named "Desiree"

LMMFAO. The broad I just hooked up w/a last Monday night was a blonde named Desiree. Didn't catch her last name though.

I say give her a call if ya wanna get ya rocks off.

I think this should be about THE BOOTIE CALL not love life.

(Just jokin' with ya.)

Call her - what do you have to lose?
If not, you're a stud, you'll find a new gal to pop your tart.

Get her drunk, slap her over a chair and call her Suzy. Keep that up for about a month , then put her out on the streets. Unless your actually serious about her, then ya might not wanna do that.

We were actually serious for awhile....but after that it was all fun and games....:p

WizKid25 said:
Is it just me or is every girl names Desiree a blonde and a bimbo? the one i know is lol

I know 2. The one I hooked up w/ and the other is some ugly ass whore I went to grade school w/, who transferred to my school, that I wouldn't touch with your dick. Both are fucking stupid bimbos.

Top Bottom