Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge UFC announcement tonight

i-Supplements

More than likely it will be they will going back to tournament style PPV's. The law permitting that fighters can only fight once a night was overturned last week. This will be huge if this is the case.

El Dandy said:
More than likely it will be they will going back to tournament style PPV's. The law permitting that fighters can only fight once a night was overturned last week. This will be huge if this is the case.

did I miss something or was the big announcment that matt hughes is figthing royce grazie. I think you were mis-informed.

NJjuice22 said:
did I miss something or was the big announcment that matt hughes is figthing royce grazie. I think you were mis-informed.

Exactly, Hughes vs. Gracie..... oh wow :rolleyes:

NJjuice22 said:

Both rumors were circulating. I did'nt see Gracie being as big of announcement, at least not the biggest announcement in UFC history. Very dissapointing.

Gracie was the big announcement? I guess Dana hasn't been watching him lose over in pride the last couple years. Has Gracie even had a good fight since the first few UFC's? Matt Hughes in the first round.

Yeah dissapointing and a bad mismatch, If gracie loses his name will be dragged as an old timer. He is good though...still bad mismatch. See I like Hughes but will pull for gracie....Out of respect.

Top Bottom