Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give Me This Campaign Platform...

AGENT SHAGWELL

I don't care if the person is Republican, Libertarian, Democrat....whatever....just give me a canidate whose platform rests on the 2 major issues that screw up my life on a daily basis please!!:

1-LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING ONLY- if you're in this lane, and not passing the guy to the right of you, you should be pulled over fined, and your highway/interstate driving priveledges should be revoked for a 6 month minimum

2-MERGING AND YEILDING- does not mean to come to a complete freakin' stop, anyone seen stopped at this points and disrupting the flow of traffice should be pulled over, fined, and taken to jail for a minimum of one day

Last edited:
When I taught my sister to drive she had to remember P-A-S-S [four letters] L-E-F-T [four letters]. Did they change the rules?

shrebly, mad props for your post on my thread about the model killin herself..

and shaggs, send me some pictures :)

Kakdiesel said:
shrebly, mad props for your post on my thread about the model killin herself..

No doubt it will be used against me at a later date... oh well... props back at ya.

We don't have that problem in little ol Kentucky. I can't wait till the roads get paved:)

B True

Top Bottom