Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do not ever ever ever ever

Yes, the penis is a very scary appendage. :)

The foreskin pulls back when it is erect, so it looks more like the typical circumcised penis, except much nicer.

While it is debated, the general consensus is that the foreskin add pleasure for a man and it does make certain sexual practices much easier.
A line like that is sure to pique one's curiosity but I think we're verging on moving a cat declawing thread to BTS :lmao:

I've uh, never had the uh, pleasure, personally (not that I'm the most sexually experienced girl around) but I've seen a few at clothing optional gatherings and festivals. It's extremely impolite to stare but the first few I noticed really were odd looking. They are a huge minority in N. America, at least going by naked pagans :FRlol:

I think men only want circumcision as it is the norm in North America.

Less than 10% of men are circumcised in Europe (with exceptions of Jewish and Muslim men who are circumcised for religious reasons), and then typically, it is due to a medical reason (of which there are very few).

I think a penis looks odd when it is circumcised, and in some cases, quite ugly.

how could it possibly look ugly? that would mean you think uncircumsized cocks look ugly after they get hard (i think, iv never seen one just heard rumors).

also, saying a uncircumsized cock is better looking tan a circumsized cock is like saying a floppy messy beef curtainy vagina is more pleasing to the eye than a nice trim innie of a vagina.

it just aint so

also, saying a uncircumsized cock is better looking tan a circumsized cock is like saying a floppy messy beef curtainy vagina is more pleasing to the eye than a nice trim innie of a vagina.

it just aint so

It's almost entirely a matter of what you're used to. The cocks you've had in your life were obviously all circumcised.

how could it possibly look ugly? that would mean you think uncircumsized cocks look ugly after they get hard (i think, iv never seen one just heard rumors).

it just aint so

Yes it is so.

Circumcision does not always turn out all that well.

It is a matter of what you are used to.

I find it odd that so many men just accept chopping off a part of their penis that is attached to the most sensitive part of it for an outdated and prudish medical reasoning.

I find it odd that so many men just accept chopping off a part of their penis that is attached to the most sensitive part of it for an outdated and prudish medical reasoning.

The idea of performing cosmetic surgery on the genitals of infants is just sick.

Is this true??? Yikes! :(

Baby is strapped down in an uncomfortable spread eagle position while the surgeon scrubs
*Without anesthesia, the surgeon grasps the overhanging foreskin with a pair of hemostats and opens up the overhanging foreskin
*Still without anesthesia, the foreskin is forcibly torn away from the glans (breaking up the adhesions that make it stick like glue)
*The foreskin is crushed at the point where it is to be cut (either by tying on a plastibell or clamping the Gomco upon it
*The foreskin is cut away in a circular fashion (hence the name "circumcision"...a "circumferencial incision").
*The foreskin is either discarded or sold to cosmetic companies for use in makeup and face cream

:( I dont know if I would do if I were a mommy to a boy. What if he was mad at me that I didnt have the procedure done when he was a baby? At the same time ouch! :(

Is this true??? Yikes! :(

Baby is strapped down in an uncomfortable spread eagle position while the surgeon scrubs
*Without anesthesia, the surgeon grasps the overhanging foreskin with a pair of hemostats and opens up the overhanging foreskin
*Still without anesthesia, the foreskin is forcibly torn away from the glans (breaking up the adhesions that make it stick like glue)
*The foreskin is crushed at the point where it is to be cut (either by tying on a plastibell or clamping the Gomco upon it
*The foreskin is cut away in a circular fashion (hence the name "circumcision"...a "circumferencial incision").
*The foreskin is either discarded or sold to cosmetic companies for use in makeup and face cream

:( I dont know if I would do if I were a mommy to a boy. What if he was mad at me that I didnt have the procedure done when he was a baby? At the same time ouch! :(

please check your k

ultimately it is you and johnny's decision.

Top Bottom