Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do not ever ever ever ever

Why on earth would he know? He's going to be an anesthesiologist, the last I heard, not a vet.

According to this tidbit I found, all primates and most mammals have foreskins. In fact, they specifically mention it being something we have in common with cats, rats and whales.

Forsaking The Foreskin

it was a joke, because he's infatuated with cats.

it was a joke, because he's infatuated with cats.
Actually I get the feeling he's kind of neutral, Shrimp-po and a couple others are definitely anti-cat, and me and Neph are the board crazy cat ladies, but I think since I have six furballs in current residence I may be the slightly crazier cat lady.

Actually I get the feeling he's kind of neutral, Shrimp-po and a couple others are definitely anti-cat, and me and Neph are the board crazy cat ladies, but I think since I have six furballs in current residence I may be the slightly crazier cat lady.

no, i'm 99% sure chris really really likes cats.

hell, he's snuggled up with on in his gallery.

lol I definately like all animals, cept snakes mainly. I've helped bottle feed orphan kittens on several occasions when I was younger (we had a pretty fucked up mother cat) but I dont like cats so much that I have to put down every other species as inferior. They've all got their pro's and con's. I mean, that's why Noah let them on the ark, right? lololol

Seriously in a perfect world where we didnt have to worry about making a living, I'd live on a farm and raise all sorts of animals for no damn good reason.

lol I definately like all animals, cept snakes mainly. I've helped bottle feed orphan kittens on several occasions when I was younger (we had a pretty fucked up mother cat) but I dont like cats so much that I have to put down every other species as inferior. They've all got their pro's and con's. I mean, that's why Noah let them on the ark, right? lololol

Seriously in a perfect world where we didnt have to worry about making a living, I'd live on a farm and raise all sorts of animals for no damn good reason.
Kewl. I confess, feline behavior fascinates me (which is why I actually list cats as one of my hobbies under interests), but I also admit I have a problem, so there it is. Honestly, I only really notice when people actively dislike cats and assume most people on this board are dog people or neutral.

I did the orphan kitten routine more than once, doesn't always take a bad mom. I had one cat that had a rough delivery of a litter of 10 (yes, 10). Three were stillborn, one was an utter freak that got stuck coming out, must have torn her and she came down with an infection almost immediately. I ended up with a litter of 7 three day old kittens on my hands. Got 5 of them to adulthood. Boy did I learn a lot about kitten development though.

Fraid I'm a bit neutral on the Noah's ark story since the Babylonians told it first in the tales of Gilgamesh :lmao:

Kewl. I confess, feline behavior fascinates me (which is why I actually list cats as one of my hobbies under interests), but I also admit I have a problem, so there it is. Honestly, I only really notice when people actively dislike cats and assume most people on this board are dog people or neutral.

I did the orphan kitten routine more than once, doesn't always take a bad mom. I had one cat that had a rough delivery of a litter of 10 (yes, 10). Three were stillborn, one was an utter freak that got stuck coming out, must have torn her and she came down with an infection almost immediately. I ended up with a litter of 7 three day old kittens on my hands. Got 5 of them to adulthood. Boy did I learn a lot about kitten development though.

Fraid I'm a bit neutral on the Noah's ark story since the Babylonians told it first in the tales of Gilgamesh :lmao:

Wait, the Babylonians created the Smurf's?
gargamel.jpg

lol, I'm just glad noah make the door small enough that the dinosaurs couldn't get on the boat.

Wait, the Babylonians created the Smurf's?
gargamel.jpg

lol, I'm just glad noah make the door small enough that the dinosaurs couldn't get on the boat.
:lmao: A cheap imitation at best:

gilgamesh_louvre.jpg

De-clawing cats is illegal or ethically frowned upon in most EU countries. As is circumcision (ethically frowned upon that is), except for religious reasons, but even then some are rejecting it for ethical reasons.

I really don't understand why you would cut off a part of the penis.

Top Bottom