Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheat day cheat day cheat day cheat day cheat day cheat day

HappyScrappy

I'm just burning, doing the cheat day dance...

I'm off to get a case or two of munchkins from dunkin donuts and a gallon of milk..... oohhhhhhh, donuts.........

Doooooughnuts.............sweeheheeeeet! Cheat day for me today too Scrappy, although I am heading to the gym soon. Will be lifting on a gas tank full of Cocoa Krispies. :D

Ugh. I started a cycle yesterday and I really hate tuna fish filled donuts. I will shortly become angrier and more liberal than Strongchick and RyanH combined. Someone give me a good leg workout. I think Spentagn tried a new one recently.

musclebrains said:
Ugh. I started a cycle yesterday and I really hate tuna fish filled donuts. I will shortly become angrier and more liberal than Strongchick and RyanH combined. Someone give me a good leg workout. I think Spentagn tried a new one recently.

:( And you've been such a good boy lately. Oh well, I knew it couldn't last. If you're serious about the leg thing, I'll pm you something if you like mb. :)

gymtime said:

:( And you've been such a good boy lately. Oh well, I knew it couldn't last. If you're serious about the leg thing, I'll pm you something if you like mb. :)

yes I am serious. I am determined to make my legs grow this cycle and I'm doing some deca so my knees won't yell at me.

for legs, when I grew the most, I did the following bitch:

leg day:
squats - 4 sets 12/10/8/6
sl dl - 4 sets 12/10/8/6
hack squats - 4 sets 12/10/8/6
deadlifts - 4 sets 12/10/8/6
calves
sometimes db lunges if I didn't feel like puking at that point

cardio day (I only do one day of real cardio if that):
20-40 mins on a cardio machine
stair sprints hold light dumbells (under 5lbs) - as many as I could do

everyone responds differently - but that was enough to make me want to pass out and my legs respond well to most anything - I blame 8 years as a track guy...

almost done with my donuts... bought some udo's choice too, but that isn't for today.

HappyScrappy said:
I'm just burning, doing the cheat day dance...

I'm off to get a case or two of munchkins from dunkin donuts and a gallon of milk..... oohhhhhhh, donuts.........
Cheat day?!?!?! You're taking a cheat day??!! Sir, you're the fattest thing I've ever seen, and I've been on safari.:D

What up HS! You need to find yourself a Krispy Kreme donut place. You'll never eat DD again.

Re: Re: cheat day cheat day cheat day cheat day cheat day cheat day

Freak Show said:

What up HS! You need to find yourself a Krispy Kreme donut place. You'll never eat DD again.

I currently slipping into an insulin induced coma as I type this.

I "only" had 25 glazed munchkins.

not sure there are KK's around here, but I've heard of them before.
their stock is doing well :)

Top Bottom