Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

breaking up testosterone dosage during week?

Nelsoriu

I’m trying to make it a point to pin Monday and Thursday but honestly some days I get so swamped that I forget to pin.
I was wondering about breaking up my testosterone dosing and going maybe three or four times a week this way if I forget to dose it I’ll be okay waiting a couple days to do this again.
The main issue is I have to go pick up my kids every two days after my divorce and I don’t want my kids seeing the needles or knowing that I’m injecting.

Following. I have a similar issue, but my theory is with the half-life of 4.5 days and a mean residence of 8.5 days, I didn't think it was much of an issue to have the 1-2 day variance as long as I hit it twice weekly. I go twice a week.

if you cannot handle simple pinning schedules, for whatever the reason, then its best to just not use steroids in general... its a responsibility to your health... so if you cannot handle it or it doesnt work out for you, then simply dont do it

I’m trying to make it a point to pin Monday and Thursday but honestly some days I get so swamped that I forget to pin.
I was wondering about breaking up my testosterone dosing and going maybe three or four times a week this way if I forget to dose it I’ll be okay waiting a couple days to do this again.
The main issue is I have to go pick up my kids every two days after my divorce and I don’t want my kids seeing the needles or knowing that I’m injecting.
I would pin on mon/wed/fri 3 doses

Set an alarm on your phone and do the injections when they are not there

pinned the steroids when you get a chance at least once a week and you'll be fine

Top Bottom