Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kinds of supps would you like to see Needto add?

Tami Bellon

National Bodybuilder
Platinum
All prohormones will be discontinued VERY soon. Within a month I believe is what he said. That being said, what kind of supps would you like to see him come out with?

There is a pwo drink in the works, whey concentrate protein powder and maybe some liquid beef aminos.....

I, personally, would like to see some kind of cold filtered isolate protein.

what else?

I want a pill that makes your post pre work NO2 poops smell like bakery fresh cinnamon roles!
Protein Isolate
The Best Fatburner ever
A better multi than animal pak
That's all I can think of at the moment

Post workout shake that gives that nice insulin spike, Pre workout energy formula, and Night time casein based shake.

anytype of protein...
weightgainer..
just go on any supplement site... everyone of those products but WAYYY better because its needto.

Needto,

You should start looking into peptides etc. If they are staying legal (for now) I bet you could come up with some AWESOME combos and add your customer service & shipping - it would be great. Our sponsors should learn from you!!

S

would definitely be nice to have someone with peptides that we can trust... Problem with peptides isn't always in the company that sells them but the distributor that uses shitty shipping and storage conditions, especially with stuff like hg frag, ghrp, cjc those conditions make the difference between okay peptides and really great peptides.

would definitely be nice to have someone with peptides that we can trust... Problem with peptides isn't always in the company that sells them but the distributor that uses shitty shipping and storage conditions, especially with stuff like hg frag, ghrp, cjc those conditions make the difference between okay peptides and really great peptides.

Very true - Pure Peptides tests out as very strong & pure but customer service, price (NO EF DISCOUNT!!!!) and shipping are avg. at best.

We can all trust Needto - if he was able to have them produce his recommendations - they are a US compounding lab and make special orders & combos, they are not just a distributor- then we can have AWESOME peptides that are pure, handled properly, with great prices, FAST shipping and amazing customer service!!!

Change your "name" to -Needtogetpeptides!!

S:D

+1 on peptides. Melanotan 2, myostatin. :p

Top Bottom