Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips? Advice? Opinions?...muscle building/mass gaining supps and workout

mgrach2727

Done some research and thinking about trying this out...What do you think?

Supps:
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
Multi Vitamin
Muscletech Nitrotech
Creatine Monohydrate
N.O. Xplode
Pharmafreak's Anabolic Freak

Workout:
SL 5x5 program

I'm trying to gain weight/muscle mass as natural as I can. I'm using serious mass and creatine because I have a pretty high metabolism. Id be taking these supps and doing the SL program for about 3 months to see what I can gain. Any opinions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys

Personally start with your 5 x 5 program. Use a weight gainer after a workout and a pre workout supp before. Multi v's are always good but most importantly you need to work out your diet of something around 40protein/30carbs/30fat with around 500 calories more than what your body actually needs. You can look up harris benadict formula and use fitday.com to count cals. Dont look to supps to make magic for you keep it simple and build from there. When you have taken as many supps as I and seen little to no gain but a change in diet brings the kg's you know what is more important.

I actually use my daily plate from livestrong to count cals and track what I'm eating. but thanks man. Ill definately boost up my usual protein/cal/fat/ and carb intake

BIG BLAST and a dose of DX7 would replaces that entire stack.

Add some N2BULK when it comes out and you will see some seriously sick gains.

Top Bottom