Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phenyl Core

Omegasox

Had a sample pack of Phenyl Core lying around so I took it today a few hours after my workout. Lying in bed with just shorts on, AC & fan on, I was sweating watching TV. This stuff is no joke as far as thermic effects go.

Had a sample pack of Phenyl Core lying around so I took it today a few hours after my workout. Lying in bed with just shorts on, AC & fan on, I was sweating watching TV. This stuff is no joke as far as thermic effects go.

It is a very thermogenic fat burner.I take it while at the store and will break out in sweat in the middle of a conversation with customers.When I was running cyclotren and used it sparingly I would sweat insanely.

hmm...I think i have some of those samples you gave me w/my last order laying around somewhere. I'm gonna have to try and find them and give em' a shot.

hmm...I think i have some of those samples you gave me w/my last order laying around somewhere. I'm gonna have to try and find them and give em' a shot.
You will like them,they are a very clean fat burner.

found em!

Decided against taking them because I don't think mixing them with LIPOFLAME was probably a smart thing to do.

With that being said...is phenylcore similar to lipoflame? Not trying to start a vendor war or anything, just curious.

found em!

Decided against taking them because I don't think mixing them with LIPOFLAME was probably a smart thing to do.

With that being said...is phenylcore similar to lipoflame? Not trying to start a vendor war or anything, just curious.
It is a fat burner like Lipoflame.I am not sure what lipoflame ingredients are though so I do not know how similar they are ingredient wise and such.

I take it while at the store and will break out in sweat in the middle of a conversation with customers.When

lol. what do the customers say to you? I've had some social dilemmas with sweat and eph/cyclo, seems to have gone away though.

I take it while at the store and will break out in sweat in the middle of a conversation with customers.When

lol. what do the customers say to you? I've had some social dilemmas with sweat and eph/cyclo, seems to have gone away though.

They dont say anything but its embarrassing as hell lol.:biggrin:

Top Bottom