Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PES T2 vs Erase vs Shift

bakemeacookie

Okay I have all 3. Look at the pretty colors!

So I'm confused, which one should I take and stack with?

t2 with erase?
t2 with shift?
erase with shift?
t2 with erase with shift?

I'm confused. I'm also giving you my confused face. I keep reading conflicting reviews.

c

Okay I have all 3. Look at the pretty colors!

So I'm confused, which one should I take and stack with?

t2 with erase?
t2 with shift?
erase with shift?
t2 with erase with shift?

I'm confused. I'm also giving you my confused face. I keep reading conflicting reviews.

c

Any of those stacks are fine.

Start out dosing the Erase at 1 cap 2x daily and work from there. Some people can handle 3-4 in a day, others even more. You're going to have to experiment to find what dosage works for you. As far as T2, I'd take 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM first. After I see how that affects me, I would bump it to 2 in the AM and 1 in the PM. If you find that the results aren't quite what you want, I would dose Shift with your PM dosage of T2. I wouldn't go over 900mcg/daily of the 3,3 in T2/Shift (6 caps total).

If you have any other questions, just ask. Hope I helped.

3 stacks in a day - wow, we'll see if my poor body can handle that load lol. Combined with power chews!

Q: Shift have the exact same stuff as T2? 3,3? From the label seems buying shift was a waste - because t2 already has 3,3?

c

3 stacks in a day - wow, we'll see if my poor body can handle that load lol. Combined with power chews!

Q: Shift have the exact same stuff as T2? 3,3? From the label seems buying shift was a waste - because t2 already has 3,3?

c

Yes, the 3,3, ingredient in T2 is the same in Shift. The difference between the two products is the added Rauwolscine HCl and Methyl Synephrine that Alpha-T2 contains. The purpose Shift serves is it allows one to dose the 3,3 at night without creating any sleep issues as those sensitive to stimulants may find the ingredients in T2 to keep them awake. Personally, they didn't affect my sleep pattern.

Yes, the 3,3, ingredient in T2 is the same in Shift. The difference between the two products is the added Rauwolscine HCl and Methyl Synephrine that Alpha-T2 contains. The purpose Shift serves is it allows one to dose the 3,3 at night without creating any sleep issues as those sensitive to stimulants may find the ingredients in T2 to keep them awake. Personally, they didn't affect my sleep pattern.

okay. no sense stacking shift if i aleady take t2. I'll probably return it to Orbit Nutrition since i haven't opened it. thx.

c

AM: 2 caps Alpha T2+1 cap Erase
Mid Day- 1 cap Aplha T2 + 1 cap Shift
PM: 2 caps Shift + 1 cap Erase

+ krill oil for the massive drying of joints from erase bro. stack all 3 if u got them, really keep that metabolism up. arent u taking Zip as well? lol

AM: 2 caps Alpha T2+1 cap Erase
Mid Day- 1 cap Aplha T2 + 1 cap Shift
PM: 2 caps Shift + 1 cap Erase

+ krill oil for the massive drying of joints from erase bro. stack all 3 if u got them, really keep that metabolism up. arent u taking Zip as well? lol

Zip keeps messing me up every few days. I think I can only take it by itself. So i'm gonna save it for when i'm off t2. But not sure why you say take shift when t2 is the same thing. I can just take a t2 pill instead.

c

Zip keeps messing me up every few days. I think I can only take it by itself. So i'm gonna save it for when i'm off t2. But not sure why you say take shift when t2 is the same thing. I can just take a t2 pill instead.

c

. I'm not sure why ZIP! is messing you up though I'd suggest starting slow -- just as you would using thrypoid meds, though ZIP enhances natural thyroid output while meds (and some prohormones) suppress it. Sometimes it takes a little while to get "settled in."

You have to be careful with thyroid supps. Some ingredients I've seen are just names for other things. For example , Rauwolsine is another term for Yohimbe. It has nothing to do with the thyroid but it does give energy.

Other "diones" are suppressive in effective dosages, though that shouldn't be too much of a worry since they're inert when taken orally as is the case with 3,3 metabolites of T2.

If you want T2, you might want to look into getting Armour thyroid, which is a thyroid med made form thyroid extract. (ZIP contains some desicatted thyroid). T2 alone though doesn't burn much fat. You need T4 and T3 (which is converted from T4). Both ZIP and T3PCT have ingredients that do this.

I know it's a lot of info. But I believe it's best for people to make an informed decision about this stuff. Look at all the options and decide from an educated standpoint, as opposed to theories and promo.

. I'm not sure why ZIP! is messing you up though I'd suggest starting slow -- just as you would using thrypoid meds, though ZIP enhances natural thyroid output while meds (and some prohormones) suppress it. Sometimes it takes a little while to get "settled in."

You have to be careful with thyroid supps. Some ingredients I've seen are just names for other things. For example , Rauwolsine is another term for Yohimbe. It has nothing to do with the thyroid but it does give energy.

Other "diones" are suppressive in effective dosages, though that shouldn't be too much of a worry since they're inert when taken orally as is the case with 3,3 metabolites of T2.

If you want T2, you might want to look into getting Armour thyroid, which is a thyroid med made form thyroid extract. (ZIP contains some desicatted thyroid). T2 alone though doesn't burn much fat. You need T4 and T3 (which is converted from T4). Both ZIP and T3PCT have ingredients that do this.

I know it's a lot of info. But I believe it's best for people to make an informed decision about this stuff. Look at all the options and decide from an educated standpoint, as opposed to theories and promo.

I may take just 1 pill a day. But honestly, not sure if 1 pill a day will do anyhthing? 3 pills day works for like 3-4 days and then i have a huge crash like yest. I will take zip by itself soon and i'm sure it will be fine. thx.

c

Top Bottom