Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

organic vs regular supps

osmosclub

for those like in my case spend quite a lot of money in supps like tribulus, milk thistle, ginger etc.. would it be better to switch to organic? they cost more money but I wonder if they are more effective than regular supplements and contain less GMO's ?

Organic supplements are kind of a scam. Supplements are extracted for the active ingredient in the plant so the fact that whether or not the plant came from an organic source is irrelevant.

When purchasing supplements, the main thing that matters is to ensure there are no filers and you are getting enough of the active ingredient to actually benefit from the product.

Read the ingredients list and supplements facts panel on every supplement you buy.

I understand this when we talk about organic food, but when we are talking about supplements, Organic is just a way of making you pay more than you need to. It does not make any difference at all, so better stick to the high quality supplements, instead of chasing the organic ones. The above mentioned N2BM has really high quality supplements.

Shop organic with fruits and veggies. Don't worry about supplements. Stick to n2bm products and you will get the top quality available.

Top Bottom