Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtobuildmuscle N2burn

lweaver

Just placed my order on needtobuildmuscle.com

Will start updating as soon as I start using the supplement, hoping to weigh in and tighten up my diet by then.

Haven't taken many supplementsfor fat burning, but have taken xenedrine, green tea extract, caffeine, yohimbine, etc. for fat burning/energy effects. Looking forward to trying the product, should be good if they are looking for us to post input like this.

Got it in the mail today, looking to start using it next monday.

Cutting a few lbs would be great so Ican bulk again without feeling bloated and gross. Also hoping for a shit-ton of energy.

In for updates :D

Subbed. I will be looking forward to your results..SJ

So far I have heard nothing but positive feedback from people that are using it..SJ

Starting tomorrow I'll be taking it, 2 doses daily til the bottle is gone.

Took it as a preworkout a few times last week, lots of prolonged energy. Hit plenty of PR's and was able to do gut-wrenching strip sets that scared the shit out of my lifting partner. Awake and energized all day.

Even if I don't shed any fat, the energy sustaining results are enough to sell the product.

Very nice! Hitting PRs is always fun.

I've taken M-80, caffeine, yohimbine and xenadrine.

This contains some of the above and more, lots of sustained energy.

Starting to look forward to my second dose every day to wake me up and get shit done at night.

Top Bottom