Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liqiud letrozole

cali510

Hello , fellas I am currently finishing up my 1st 8 week stack of S4,Liquidex ,and Hc Generate and will start my last 4wk stack of LGD , S4, Hc Generate and want to use (Letrozole) instead of the liquidex which I don't believe if helping me at all.

I would like to know if the liquid letro is any good and if so how does it compare to letrozole in pill form , which I researched and would take some time to arrive here in the states< so my chooses are as follows : AG GUYS or SUPERIORPEPTIDES which one is best and do they work pretty efficiently.

Any help is welcome and constructive criticism as well, Thanks ahead of time.

What is your reason for using Letro? Do you have some gyno I'm assuming? Its a very powerful AI that I wouldn't recommend unless you are fighting that. It will destroy your estrogen levels, your libido, and may give you dry joints. For gyno it works better than any other AI.

All of the stuff from AG Guys is top notch, and the best research chemicals you will find. Also this is the last day of their 25% off sale so it would be priced very well.

Use coupon code USA25 at www.ag-guys.com

Thank you Mr RickRock for your help and reply, I will be using it to replace the Liquidex as I stated in my question up above. I, from reading all the good things about it in its actual 6 weeks and 6 months trials that were used on Obese men and not drugged induces (from Steroids) with gyno , just over weight people, (I understand that it is very potent and need to be monitored accordingly) for safety and effectiveness reasons.
I plane to use the letrozole for what its beneficial for and that is: To reduce the Estrogen , aid in Body Fat Reduction, increased Libido, and Recovery, which is what I am hoping for with the supplements S4 ,LGD and Hc Generate for a successful 4 weeks. Thank you for your time Bro.

Hello , fellas I am currently finishing up my 1st 8 week stack of S4,Liquidex ,and Hc Generate and will start my last 4wk stack of LGD , S4, Hc Generate and want to use (Letrozole) instead of the liquidex which I don't believe if helping me at all.

I would like to know if the liquid letro is any good and if so how does it compare to letrozole in pill form , which I researched and would take some time to arrive here in the states< so my chooses are as follows : AG GUYS or SUPERIORPEPTIDES which one is best and do they work pretty efficiently.

Any help is welcome and constructive criticism as well, Thanks ahead of time.

I'm not sure about your brands I have never used those BUT I do use
LETROZOLE and its my personal favorite AI. Get some blood work done
to see where your problems stem from.

Top Bottom