Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lactaid Weight Gainer

Benzi

Is there any hope in finding a weight gainer without some kid of lactos?

I just bought champion nutition's Heavyweight gainer 900, it calims to have no lactose although when i drink it i react similarly to when i drink milk.

it happens sometimes w/ me too. All i can suggest is drink slower, or smaller quantities more often. Maybe also try adding some flax and fiber like metamucil so it absorbs slower. I feel ya bro about the whole lactose thing... it gets me too.

re

throw that champion shit away...its an old skool protein powder that'll make you fat. Try cfm whey and dextrose mixed in lactose free milk.

Just add some Lactaid pills to the mix to counter any lactose that may have been left in the powder from the filtration processes.

MR. BMJ

i have tried adding lactaid pills in the past and i was still in a good deal of discomfort.

Anyone hear of a lactaid weight gainer or is it nonexistent?

BUMP!

I too am lactose intolerant; just last month, I bought two 6 lb. tubs of GNC whey protein. It gave me the SICKEST GAS EVER! So, I started to drink and sip it slowly. This worked . . . sort of. The gas wasn't as bad. Then I took some lactase enzyme pills and sipped it slowly, which worked very well. And then I tried to chug 60 grams of it with more lactase pills. Not as much gas, but I could feel that lactose ridden turd germinating and fermenting in my stomach for a whole day till I crapped it out! It sucked!

THE ONLY protein shake/MRP I have tried that I would recommend to lactose intolerant people is MET-RX. And even that is slow acting, and it TASTES SO NASTY! Damn it, if they would just get rid of the aspartame and use some real sugar! I really wouldn't mind the 100 extra calories. Do you guys feel the same way?

dude,
if companies were smart they would realize that there are a lot of lactose intolerant people out there and that they could capitalize on it. Triple threat would be the shit if it didn't fuckin kill me whenever i drank it
i stick to isopure now, with dextrose and flax/nat pb for weight gain
i also use lactaid milk when bulking, water when cutting
Isopire is expensive, but the pb and chocolate are damn good. Don't try the vanilla, it sucks.

Anyone know any lacaid weight gainers?

Top Bottom