Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could I get some input?

[FONT=&quot]I've heard and read so many different things about horny goat weed, like how it kills emotions, improves sleep, reduces stress/anxiety,
increases test, you get the point. I wanted to try it because I've been going trying to bulk and go to the gym more consistently.
I've always been on the skinny side and personally it's pretty hard for me to put up weight/muscle. I do get stressed and anxious sometimes, but I wouldn't say I have a major problem with it. Sleeping is no big issue to me either. I've been a bit worried to try it because I don't know if how damaging these effects can be for long lasting periods of time.
Anyone got any advice?? Much appreciated.

[/FONT]

i'm using vital herbal horny goat weed now. Started noticing an increase in exercise performance and libido within the first week of taking. I take it in the morning for the energy boost and to help get my day going. I have not noticed any negative side effects. so i think you can try it

Top Bottom