Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol and retaining water

watevrpal

Ok here is the deal. I am 6ft 2 usually around 215 lbs. I weighed myself and I am up to 235. Here is a list of the SUPPS I am on.

Napalm pre workout drink.
Beastdrol 30MG day day 10.
HCGenerate
Muscletech Halo post workout drink
Milk thistle

My question:is this weight water weight? Has anyone seen water retention during their cycles of beastdrol. I am getting stronger but my body or maybe my brain is not use to being this heavy. When I get on the scale I instantly feel like a fat ass and that maybe this isn't worth it. Now keep in mind I am 40 and usually around 15 to 18% BF so I am not normally ripped however my bench has gained 25lbs in the last 10 days or so 40 lbs on my squat and for the first time in my life I am curling 65lb dumbells for 10 reps. What are your thoughts?

They should be all lean dry gains. No water weight. I'm not gonna directly quote needto here, but at some point I think I read him saying something along the lines that; beastdrol is for lean dry gains(still at gains of upwards to 20 lbs) and diesbolan is the one that holds the water weight

The feeling of being a fatass the high bp and lethargy. Common sides from the beast.

Hope that helps,

Ok here is the deal. I am 6ft 2 usually around 215 lbs. I weighed myself and I am up to 235. Here is a list of the SUPPS I am on.

Napalm pre workout drink.
Beastdrol 30MG day day 10.
HCGenerate
Muscletech Halo post workout drink
Milk thistle

My question:is this weight water weight? Has anyone seen water retention during their cycles of beastdrol. I am getting stronger but my body or maybe my brain is not use to being this heavy. When I get on the scale I instantly feel like a fat ass and that maybe this isn't worth it. Now keep in mind I am 40 and usually around 15 to 18% BF so I am not normally ripped however my bench has gained 25lbs in the last 10 days or so 40 lbs on my squat and for the first time in my life I am curling 65lb dumbells for 10 reps. What are your thoughts?
your up 20 lbs in ten days? you shouldnt be holding much water if any

How is your blood pressure? I've never ran a PH but I'm fairly certain it's not recommended to dose pre-workouts with stimulants.

I am not sure what my blood pressure is but I agree I am going to quit using the pre workout drink.

There has to be some kind of water retention because I believe there is no way that beastdrol can add 15 to 20 lbs of muscle on a person in that short of a time frame. I mean think about it if it added 20 lbs of muscle to a person in 30 days then if you cycled 3 times in a 6 to a 7 month period you would add 60 lbs of muscle in less than a year and you would be a beast. So something is going on here I am just not sure what

My diet is 3 meals a day.

1st meal is protein carbs

2nd and 3rd meal is strictly protein and water

I am eating around 3000 to 3500 calories a day

there is no way with what I am eating that I have put on 15 to 20 lbs of fat in 10 days it has to be water retention.

With beast it shouldnt be water, but remember your water intake should be high. If you neglect the body of water it will retain it more easily. If you have any water retention it should be minor. Pick up some forma stanzol from mrsupps and it will take care of it. You should also be running N2guard on this oral it will protect the liver much much better as well as other vitals, also helpping with any bp issue you may have as a side.

Top Bottom