Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

22-skinny need help

Bigdaddykane123

Skinny, quick metabolism, 6ft 2in, 11 stone (154 pounds or 69kg) Looking to put on a fair amount of muscle but not anadrol Type gains.
Going to use a high hgh dose I think with lots of protein, food and training.
Maybe some anavar... I don't want the heavy sides from hard anabolics. Please can you give me training/diet/supplement advice. Also what do you make of me taking 8iu's a day. Starting of at 2iu's and moving up from there weekly?
I would really Appreciate the help from people who really know. I look forward to the discussion. Many Thanks

Skinny, quick metabolism, 6ft 2in, 11 stone (154 pounds or 69kg) Looking to put on a fair amount of muscle but not anadrol Type gains.
Going to use a high hgh dose I think with lots of protein, food and training.
Maybe some anavar... I don't want the heavy sides from hard anabolics. Please can you give me training/diet/supplement advice. Also what do you make of me taking 8iu's a day. Starting of at 2iu's and moving up from there weekly?
I would really Appreciate the help from people who really know. I look forward to the discussion. Many Thanks

If your that tall and that skinny you need to learn to eat. If u don't know how to eat and you do a cycle your just gonna lose all your gains plain and simple

Your doing things backwards dude, you should have diet and training in check before the anabolics even enter your head.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but it's true. You won't like the results if you dont eat and train right, and it's a soul destroying waste of money.

Post your diet then
I am not sure the exact amount of calories etc. Oats and fruit in the morning- chicken rice and veg at 10ish large bowl full - same again at 12 - same again at 3. Training at 6 30 pm. 50g protein shake straight after then a good meal after about another hour. Fruit in between all of these meals. Full all day. Ontop of that a multi vitamin. That's my daily intake. Thank you for the response mate.

I am not sure the exact amount of calories etc. Oats and fruit in the morning- chicken rice and veg at 10ish large bowl full - same again at 12 - same again at 3. Training at 6 30 pm. 50g protein shake straight after then a good meal after about another hour. Fruit in between all of these meals. Full all day. Ontop of that a multi vitamin. That's my daily intake. Thank you for the response mate.

Try and eat every 2 hours and up the amount of food. And Through in a gainer shake before bed

Top Bottom