Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does test dose have to trump deca dose??

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
I have been reading up on the a bit and ran into this little piece of info from a vet on another bOard and wanted some opinions on it:

It's my understanding that IF you were to have ED as a side effect of using deca it would be because it shut your endogenous test down. It does not cancel out the exogenous test you may be adding in as part of your cycle. Meaning, you do not have to match them mg for mg. It's my experience that as long as you had even HRT levels of test, say at a dose of 200mg / week, you would have no issues with achieving and maintaining wood.
Like someone said earlier, check it out for how your body responds. If you notice difficulty getting wood, up your testosterone dose. Obviously this is something you can assess yourself without waiting until it's game time to discover you didn't bring your bat.

its not written in stone, I hated Deca after it gave me DD. then few yrs later i ran tren man that was the worst, i was starting to accept my life as a Preist,lost all intrest in women, so yrs after i recovered i had some test and even more deca lying around and said What the hell its no way gonna be as bad as tren, well after tren ,it made the deca cycle like candy so I ran the Deca alone,up to dosage of 600mgs and no DD this time ,what a suprised 2 months ago i added some test 400mg wk and it really woke things up. so what i'm trying to say not everyone gets DD, Even when i first Joined there was this mod 2 Thick a deca only cycle was his favorite.

Last edited:
"Because nandrolone is not broken down into DHT, the deleterious effects common to most anabolic steroids on the scalp, skin, and prostate are lessened to a degree; but is rather broken down to the much weaker androgen dihydronandrolone. The lack of alkylation on the 17α-carbon drastically reduces the drug's liver toxicity. Estrogenic effects resulting from reaction with aromatase are also mitigated as a result of the drug being a progestin, but effects such as gynaecomastia and reduced libido still occur in larger doses. Other side-effects of abuse can include erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular damage, as well as several ailments resulting from the drug's effect of lowering levels of luteinizing hormone through negative feedback. Erectile dysfunction is attributed to the weaker action of dihydronandrolone in the penis since dihydrotestosterone is a known sexual modulator."

Nandrolone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i'm no endocrinologist and dont really know how this shit works, but if i had to take a guess, i would say you want more test so there is a greater level of dihydrotestosterone to compete with the dihydronandrolone on your penis receptors :p

i've run deca 400mg and test 500mg

and deca 300mg and test 500mg.

I was fine on cycle both times. so its a total myth in my experience.

the mistake people make on deca is they do not run cabaser with it, and they do not understand the esthers stick around for 3-5 weeks or MORE, so they run it too long and do not run test to overlap it. so you are left with deca dick once the test clears and you have only deca in your system for example. but that can happen with any cycle stopping test too early.

you need a very aggressive PCT with it. and you need IMO to be running hcg while on cycle to keep the nuts plump to make for a softer landing.. if you are not willing to put effort in a strong PCT or do not know how then you shouldn't run deca... deca is awesome stuff, but you need to give your body time to recover after (time on= time off X2) and you need to be conservative with it.

i have no desire to ever mess with it again. two cycles of it were enough. I think you can run something like 600mg primo/20mg dbol/500 test and get close to just as good results without the long shutdown.

Its a good guideline IMO but you gotta find what works for you.

I run Tren and Test together however like Radar and Steve said , you have to balance your test out to offset it. I have had no problems with my tren cycles however when I first started I had some problems and called Radar and he told me to increase my Test dose up to 500 per week and Ive had no problems at all. Good luck brother.

also sometimes test is underdosed.. actually that is quite common.. you won't notice if your other AAS is underdosed but with test sometimes injecting 500mg is like injecting only 200mg.

on one of my cycles I believed this happened to me when i switched test during cycle.

Top Bottom