Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does test dose have to trump deca dose??

u could always do my trick and stay on test permanantly

ive never experienced deca or fina dick MWAHAHAAHAH :)

plus works out cheaper for me to stay on test for 3 months at 300mg a week, then it is to run a BASIC PCT

man after this last cycle I wish i could stay on masteron/test permanently with some tren thrown in here and there. i feel like an animal in the gym. but I am too young, gonna bite the bullet and keep cycling for the forseeable future. there will come a day when i go HRT but not yet.

But does anyone know if ts true that de a only cancels out the endogenous test in your body without touching the exogenous test?

But does anyone know if ts true that de a only cancels out the endogenous test in your body without touching the exogenous test?

yes that is true, because nandrolone is able to shut down the natural production of testosterone via a negative feedback system involving leutenizing hormone, the test you put in your body is already made and you control the release, not lh. you can control this somewhat by utilizing human chorionic gonadotropin in moderate dose throughout a steroid regime, hcg is not limited to post cycle. pct is just a marketing slogan that gives these drugs a home within the drug culture, none of them were designed to be used after using steroids.

^my last baby was made on cycle bro... and he's the more alpha of my two boys... though i dont know if longer term usage would have effected that...

a small ammount of test is a good idea for insurance... im not a fan of deca, only thing i really care to use it for is the joint lubing effects... and a little bit goes a long way for that...

I am having problems running test e tren e. If I back down the tren or up the test will it solve my problem?

I have been reading up on the a bit and ran into this little piece of info from a vet on another bOard and wanted some opinions on it:

It's my understanding that IF you were to have ED as a side effect of using deca it would be because it shut your endogenous test down. It does not cancel out the exogenous test you may be adding in as part of your cycle. Meaning, you do not have to match them mg for mg. It's my experience that as long as you had even HRT levels of test, say at a dose of 200mg / week, you would have no issues with achieving and maintaining wood.
Like someone said earlier, check it out for how your body responds. If you notice difficulty getting wood, up your testosterone dose. Obviously this is something you can assess yourself without waiting until it's game time to discover you didn't bring your bat.

Thats my belief to but i cant back it up and i dont usually say anything because i dont feel like debating it, for the most part it wont hurt to run more test.... Just not really needed imho as long as you have some test in there youre good. I mean think about it, if youre shut down with deca dick and taking 250mg of test E will upping the dose to 750mgs cure the deca dick? I cant answer that i dont get deca dick knock on my wood!

Never had a problem before, including the day before yesterday (yesterday was 1st problem) I am 7 weeks in running Test E and Tren E 500/week plus 50mg/week winny tabs, running exemestane entire time. I have run test E 750/week in previous cycles. This is my first run with Tren.. What other info would you need?

Top Bottom