Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to keep the sauce

HiOctane105

Whats up.... I always thought it was bad to keep juice in a hot car or something.... is it? I'm curious cause i need to do some things and then want to shoot after without going home. Its about 90 degrees around here so it gets damn hot in a car. will it mess any of my stuff up if i keep it in the car? thanks, appreciate it bros:alien:

yes keeping gear in your car is moranic, if you have 2, load a pin and take it with you

kinda hate to get pulled over and have your gear turn up in a b.s. search. just trying to touch all the bases bro. peace

HiOctane105 said:
Whats up.... I always thought it was bad to keep juice in a hot car or something.... is it? I'm curious cause i need to do some things and then want to shoot after without going home. Its about 90 degrees around here so it gets damn hot in a car. will it mess any of my stuff up if i keep it in the car? thanks, appreciate it bros:alien:

Anywhere but your car. That sounds like the dumbest place you could put it to me. You have to be creative. I live alone so it is very easy to hide the gear. I keep two spare winny tabs tucked away in my wallet in case I am away from my house and it is time.

-SuKY

hey bros, i dont think he is hideing it in his car, he is asking if he could bring some with him so he doesnt have to drive home to take his shot. but i to have heard that hot temps could fuck it up, plus 90 degrees would cause the inside of your car to heat up really quickly to about 120 or so, its not worth it to risk it for me, just go back home and take the shot.

Top Bottom