Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna Get BIGGER? Check This Out!

It may come in 5lb bags though, And it may be tweaked a bit for different reasons before final. The base Idea and formula is done and Trust me and nelson will finalize formula by Wednesday of next week and Better believe Nothing is holding this thing back. This is not a announce now come out next year product. If this product does not come out by mid Jan at the very latest Ill give a pound of protein to everyone in this thread. But we have a release date in mind that is way way before this...

Nelson sent me what he feels should be the final formula but I am not done with it yet. NOw its my turn to add my goodies!!! Then we will have a final formula..
That is how we've always done this lmao...

Yeah, we're so excited about this we're considering a few last minute tweaks. It depends on the taste. If the new additions don't effect the flavor, or perhaps improve it, they're a go. If they effect the flavor negatively, they won't go in. Right now the stuff tastes INCREDIBLE, but we also want it to be the premier protein of proteins! In the meantime, all the labeling and such in in production so there's no hold up for the release date.

It will be leaps and bounds better than casein per bedtime.

It will come in a 2 pound bag. And honestly, if you're looking to cut or to get lean BULK may not be for you. It's strictly a size supplement -- not that it'll make you fat, but you have to have the ned for extra calories to grow and that's hard for some guys. But anyone can take a small serving as a before bed snack to prevent catabolism and insure nighttime growth.

The part in bold is what i'm talking about. So if I take it in a smaller serving just to insure I get the amount of protein my body needs before bed... it'll still be better than my Gold Standard Casein?

Right now i'm using Isoflex and GS Casein as my drinks. I am about to purchase some Big Blast along with this when this comes out. Hopefully I can see a little difference. I don't mind gaining weight at all. But I don't want to put on any fat.

The part in bold is what i'm talking about. So if I take it in a smaller serving just to insure I get the amount of protein my body needs before bed... it'll still be better than my Gold Standard Casein?

Right now i'm using Isoflex and GS Casein as my drinks. I am about to purchase some Big Blast along with this when this comes out. Hopefully I can see a little difference. I don't mind gaining weight at all. But I don't want to put on any fat.

Yes, it'd be a perfect substitute and far more effective. We should mention, although BULK is designed to do what it says, it can be used by anyone as anti catabolic night time drink. In fact, it would be phenomenal for that. But taking a few servings a day will definitely add on pounds! So make sure that's what you want!

Supplement industry... for the lol's

Do I even need to workout to gain the 10lbs or is this gonna put 10lbs on regardless?

WHo in there right mind can tell me pure all natural all organic sweet potato is a complex carb source they would not add to their diet?

This is the key! They cant be some low bottom garbage potatos, its got to be the best carb source possible and be compatible with the protein.
Gotta be a step up from putting olive oil in a protein shake cuz that ain't worth a fuck! Most people don't even realize that most of there protein sources are useless in the body!
LOOKING FORWARD TO GIVING THIS A TRY.
skinny fat endomorphic hardgainer

Supplement industry... for the lol's

Do I even need to workout to gain the 10lbs or is this gonna put 10lbs on regardless?

You'd probably gain 10 pounds either way. How much of it is muscle depends on your training!

Top Bottom