Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna Get BIGGER? Check This Out!

hey needto and nelson from what i understand if you are slim, thin, hardgainer etc the best way to utilise the N2bulk is throughout the day and before working out and is also effective at bed time and sleeping,

Big bang is a great post workout shake and thats all its needed 4 if you have the bulk. Is this correct ?

how does taking the bulk before bed compare to the N2 matrix you guys make ?

also you say that bulk has similar properties in it to GEAR, (have read this post and another so may be confused) so would there still be much need for or a lesser need to use the GEAR product if a person was using the bulk ?

thanks alot Nick

Last edited:
hey needto and nelson from what i understand if you are slim, thin, hardgainer etc the best way to utilise the N2bulk is throughout the day and before working out and is also effective at bed time and sleeping,

Big bang is a great post workout shake and thats all its needed 4 if you have the bulk. Is this correct ?

also you say that bulk has similar properties in it to GEAR, (have read this post and another so may be confused) so would there still be much need for or a lesser need to use the GEAR product if a person was using the bulk ?

thanks alot Nick

They both contain super plasma serum but they serve different purposes. N2BULk is more for weight gain and GEAR is to stay in an anabolic state throughout the day.

thanks alot Nick

N2-matrix is your Avg Night time cassum and protein mix. Even our Avg products we make better than most so trust me it works great and taste great to. However N2-bulk is something on a much higher level for people with much higher standards. At N2BM We sell a Night time muscle stack That gives you super plasma protein, Cassum protein, whey protein, egg proteins, EFA's , Slow release insulin throughout the night to help with absorption. This stack comes with a 176.99 price tag before discount and free shipping... Now N2-bulk deliverers every single last thing the above stack does better but with less than half the price tag after discount and free shipping. The only thing missing from the N2-bulk would be a bottle of need2slin to help you get to bed lol..

Anyone trying to get jacked needs to get some of this bad boy.. I got 3 bags of my own.. 3-4 bottles of Forma-stanzol and of course some of this
313pvk5.jpg
Hit me up if you want some too lmao.. Or if you are interested in topical/transdermal steroids hit me up for that too lol..

Top Bottom