Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var dosing for first time Var user

slamminshaun

I am running 500mg of Quad Test and 300mg of DECA per week.

I decided to add some Anavar for the last 7 weeks and have enough to run 50mg per day. A few friends have told me that since I have never used Anavar before, I should cut my dosage back to 25mg per day and save the rest for my next cycle. They stated my receptors will probably respond well to 25mg per day since I've never used it before and there's no sense in flooding them with more than I need because I will become dependent on higher doses sooner.

What is your opinion?

I have hear people getting away with 25mg , but i think in your case ie; at the end of cycle with 800mg of gear it might go unnoticed at 25mg i would stick with 50mg for the last 7 ,money well spent .
I have never liked anything under 40mgs .
Brad.

i felt results were mild with 50mg of var

then again i got it from a big lab that went under 1 week later, so who knows what it was

hesnobradpitt said:
I have hear people getting away with 25mg , but i think in your case ie; at the end of cycle with 800mg of gear it might go unnoticed at 25mg i would stick with 50mg for the last 7 ,money well spent .
I have never liked anything under 40mgs .
Brad.

agreed

Top Bottom