Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Arimidex w/ Nolva

afitking

Hey all! New here, but not to AAS.

I have never had issues with Gyno in 20 years of using AAS. However, recent Tren and Finasteride use has given me a HUGE flare up in a matter of weeks and got a pretty good size lump on one size.

I started Arimidex .5 EOD and 20mg of Tamoxifen ED. The goal is to slow it immediately and reverse the newer soft growth. I have never taken them together and actually never had much need for either until now so just looking for some feedback. I've heard conflicting things about taking together.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hey all! New here, but not to AAS.

I have never had issues with Gyno in 20 years of using AAS. However, recent Tren and Finasteride use has given me a HUGE flare up in a matter of weeks and got a pretty good size lump on one size.

I started Arimidex .5 EOD and 20mg of Tamoxifen ED. The goal is to slow it immediately and reverse the newer soft growth. I have never taken them together and actually never had much need for either until now so just looking for some feedback. I've heard conflicting things about taking together.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

welcome to ef! good to see you in the elitefitness family

now you're on trenbolone thats not estrogenic gynecomastia, its prolactin based

you are using arimidex thats an aromatase inhibitor, inhibits the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone > estrogen, but you dont have a testosterone > estrogen conversion issue
-you have a prolactin issue

what you need is this
0.25mgs dostinex (cabergoline) 4x/week for 4 weeks
0.25mgs dostinex (cabergoline) 2x/week for 2 weeks
dostinex (cabergoline) 1x/week for 2 weeks

add nolvadex tamoxifen
60mgs ed 2 weeks, 40mgs 2 weeks, 20mgs 2 weeks

now, since you here can you post your cycle log?
POST NEW THREAD> call it - Trenbolone Cycle and Gyno Log

we want to watch how you do and how the progress goes
dont disappear on us post a log

You need an anti prolactin not anti estrogen because you have trenbolone induced gynecomastia

so get some dostinex, alcatraz layout is good

Are you going to post a Log for all of us? you cycle should go up in a log asap

you need dostinex and lower your tren dose when you do it

log your cycle asap on EF we want to see it

Top Bottom