Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Arimidex w/ Nolva

I'm a big trenbolone user, even used over 1000mgs/week

you have prolactin gyno, drop tren dose to 200mgs/week add nolvadex and cabergoline

Elitefitness is waiting for your log, post a new thread with your cycle and anti gyno log please

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Hey all! New here, but not to AAS.

I have never had issues with Gyno in 20 years of using AAS. However, recent Tren and Finasteride use has given me a HUGE flare up in a matter of weeks and got a pretty good size lump on one size.

I started Arimidex .5 EOD and 20mg of Tamoxifen ED. The goal is to slow it immediately and reverse the newer soft growth. I have never taken them together and actually never had much need for either until now so just looking for some feedback. I've heard conflicting things about taking together.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Do NOT run ADEX with tamox... Adex will cancel out tamox and render it useless..

ADEX and tamox will NOT work together, Adex will cancel out tamox and render it useless. FACTUAL!
AI's are not all the same, they are similar, but have very different characteristics and different treatment intents..

I would suggest MORE tamoxifen and using that to target the ER's aggressively at 60mgs daily for 2 weeks..

Add some caber lower progestin/prolactin blood serums and pituitary signaling. if in fact the pituitary could be slightly inflamed, cabergoline can get rid of Prolactinoma.. This will work in tandem with Tamox..

And STOP squeezing it if you are, stop manipulating it, touching and squeezing the area constantly investigating it or even just pressing on it now and then, any type of contact can initiate a cellular response/signaling within the glandular duct tissue further agitating inflammation and irritation, this will induce more production by stimulation.. LEAVE IT ALONE!

Get bloods if this does NOT go away, check all estro and prolactin levels.

i would get bloodwork done to see the ACTUAL cause of the problem as opposed to just assuming.. you may have prolactin numbers that are high on this as well and so you need to get bloodwork so you address the actual problem as opposed to not getting it done properly and possibly making things worse

Thanks for the feedback, sorry I should have posted my cycle log. Here ya go.

Currently running maintenance dose of test cyp 100mg 2x per week
50mg tren enth. 2x per week
2 IU gh 6 days per week
Just started Cardarine 15mg per day

I don't do high doses of anything anymore. The max I go on test in the winter is about 400mg along with either 300mg or deca or EQ. I was a heavy user when I was younger and competing, now just trying to stay in decent shape.

Top Bottom