Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unsure about Estradiol situation..

KillEmAll

So I (finally) got my hormonal salival kit back today and it turned out that my Estradiol level was high.

(9 pg/ml with the labs normal range being 0.8 to 6.6).

When I started my cycle my bf% was around the 16.5-17% mark. Yes, I am aware this is fairly high for someone starting an AAS cycle.
With this in mind I limited my cycle to just 400 mg. EW of Test E, 40 mg. of ‘Var per day and 0.5 mg. of Adex every 3rd day.
I thought this was a fairly aggressive approach if anything.
This is what I was taking at the time the aforementioned salival kit was sent away.

Shortly after I unfortunately cut out the Adex altogether.

It’s always possible that the Adex I took was bunk, however my only option is to start using the same stuff again until my new order gets here (hopefully by the end of the week).

My question is, given my troubles so far what would be a reasonable approach to make sure it gets back down well within the normal range??

I’m trying to decide between 1 mg. every 3rd day or 0.5 EOD,, though I was extremely surprised with the hormonal kit result and am now really not sure…

I will also be cutting out the 'Var so that in itself could lower sides of estradiol, at least a little bit.

All feedback is greatly appreciated as I’m really stuck at the moment.
Thanks in advance.

I’m permanently on TRT and am pretty sure endogenous test production is already shut down so I don’t really see much point in PCT.

On a side note I now see 9 pg/ml seems like it should actually be low..
As said before I had stopped the Adex since this is what I had suspected..
I’ll be contacting the clinic tomorrow to see wtf is going on with my results…

^^Why's that??

Copied and pasted results.
The only thing that’s confusing me are the values used for Estradiol really.
I kind of expected cortisol to be low as it was a morning test and working part time night shift my sleep pattern’s more or less reversed.

Hormone Status Result Range Units Range Applied

Estradiol Above range 9.0 0.80-6.6 pg/ml Male Endogenous Range
Testosterone Above range 2000 100-1000 pg/ml Injectable Testosterone
DHEAS Above range 48 6.0-18 ng/ml Endogenous DHEAS <25 years
Cortisol AM Below range 0.71 2.0-11 ng/ml Sampled within 1 hour of waking

I wasn't able to talk to the Naturopath doctor today as she was all booked up with other clients.
I'm hoping to find another place to get results but everything here's publicly funded and there's next to no privatized options..

Top Bottom