Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long should I use clomiphene for to get a higher testosterone level?

FutureGem

If I use clomiphene at a dose of 25 or 50 mg, how often should I use it, every single day, every other day or once each 3 days? And should I use it indefinitely or for a limited amount of time?

If it's for a limited about of time, will the effects disappear once clomiphene use is discontinued, or will they remain? Do I need to cycle on clomiphene constantly with breaks to avoid building tolerance?

If clomiphene increases my total testosterone level, this will also increase free testosterone and will reduce SHBG, even when the process is not linear, meaning more total T doesn't necessarily means more free T, but will typically lead to more free T, since more total T means there is more testosterone to be converted to free testosterone. Correct?

It's worth nothing I don't have any hypogonadal conditions and clinically low hormone levels, and my T and free T levels are within normal range, but I want them to be higher, closer to upper limit.

Thanks.

If I use clomiphene at a dose of 25 or 50 mg, how often should I use it, every single day, every other day or once each 3 days? And should I use it indefinitely or for a limited amount of time?

If it's for a limited about of time, will the effects disappear once clomiphene use is discontinued, or will they remain? Do I need to cycle on clomiphene constantly with breaks to avoid building tolerance?

If clomiphene increases my total testosterone level, this will also increase free testosterone and will reduce SHBG, even when the process is not linear, meaning more total T doesn't necessarily means more free T, but will typically lead to more free T, since more total T means there is more testosterone to be converted to free testosterone. Correct?

It's worth nothing I don't have any hypogonadal conditions and clinically low hormone levels, and my T and free T levels are within normal range, but I want them to be higher, closer to upper limit.

Thanks.
@FutureGem well welcome to EF but you know your question is very relative.
Like how long compared to what?
clomid use will boost test then it will drop for sure 100% always like that
but whats your issue here? why do you want to use clomid
you on TRT or PCT or whats your plan?

The problem REAL problem is we know NOTHING about you and guessing and telling you to use clomid or anything else without seeing your LOG journal is just that GUESSING, we need you to start a NEW thread with your LOG journal diary put training diet sleep supps and more info there so we can learn from it and guide cycles and answers for you.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Life Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

there is no black and white answer to most of what you are asking

but obviously the drug won't do anything once you stop taking it after a couple weeks

also i can tell you that success using clomid is mixed for this purpose.

based on what you wrote you might want to just improve your lifestyle and get on hcgenerate (test booster)

but whats your issue here? why do you want to use clomid
What I want is to get my testosterone levels to highest possible natural values.

My total testosterone level is 500-610 ng/dL, and free testosterone ranges from 26.13 to 28.16 pg/mL, with a reference range limit to 50 pg/mL.

What I want is an increase in those values.
you on TRT or PCT or whats your plan?
The point is getting maximum naturally possible testosterone levels before I start using anabolic steroids.

please put up a log and detail exactly what you're trying to accomplish
pictures would be an amazing thing also to share

your testosterone levels may not budge much on Clomid
everybody is going to be different but it can't hurt to try it can you log it so we can track your progress?

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Have you discussed this with a doctor or is this something you're doing on your own
if you're doing it on your own then for sure you need to put up a log Journal so we can track you

Top Bottom