Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today my cardio experience

sisir012

Today i performed Hiit cardio only 20 min empty stomac my interval was 20secnd on then 30sec off after did this i feel that my heart breath was pumping all day and my body temperature was little bit high .is it expected from Hiit cardio or normal it is?

good luck

That is perfectly normal with HIIT cardio. The real benefit of HIIT cardio vs regular low instead steady state cardio is that it really revs up the metabolism and gets the heart rate up. It burns a lot more calories then LISS because it is much more intense.

Your metabolism is also greatly elevated the rest of the day because your post exercise oxygen consumption is greatly increased.

Just a tip - HIIT cardio is very intense. You can burn muscle when doing it fasted if you aren't careful. I would take a BCAA supplement before doing the HIIT cardio.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The branch chained amino acid L-leucine directly signals protein synthesis through the mtor pathway. The branch chained amino acids are also extremely anti-catabolic which makes them great to take before cardio, especially when doing fasted cardio. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Just make sure to read the ingredients carefully because a lot of the flavoured BCAA products on the market have a lot of added sugar and carbohydrates per serving. This will blunt the fat loss response that you would of gotten from the cardio other wise. I personally use the capsulated BCAA product gear from n2bm.com. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins/GEAR-p149.html[/FONT]

Not a big fan of HIIT cardio, always do steady pace and try to do it few times a day. But its just a personal preference.

Also HIIT has much higher chance to burn off muscle

either you aren't hydrating before your cardio or you could use some food fuel.

cardio can definately cause these types of issues though. especially if you are pushing yourself hard. a good way to tell if you are dehydrated is if your urine is darker beforehand. you want clear urine to know you are hydrated

HIIT is tough man. I try doing 30 seconds as hard as I can go and 2 minutes off. This might be a better option for you to start off with. Don't rush into crazy intense intervals.

I really like the HIT trainings, wether it is weight training, or cardio - this short term intensity is very effective for the achievement of goals, and at the same time it is not time-consuming, which is also good these days. The effects you have described are asbolutely normal, and they are in fact a good indicator that your workout was effective, so have no worries.

Top Bottom