Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about doing 1st CYCLE, NEWBIE NEEDS HELP!!!

bluesnickers

After doing some research and trying out some of prohormones, decided to go with STEROIDS! :D
little bit about myself,
25yrs
225 lbs, probably 20-30% range body fat.
I've been lifting since high school but not hardcore by any means.
max bench: 235.

Ok, before I looked into prohormones or even steroids, I tried all kinds of pre, post workout supps like green mag, hemorage, jack3d etc, didn't really get the result I want.

So after finding out prohormones are joke, thinking about doing oral steroids.
Yes, I'm a girly noob with needle phobia.

After doing some research on this forum, looks like low dose of dbol is way to go, but
IS THAT ALL I NEED? LIKE 6WEEKS OF SUPPLY?

No pct, post cycle, or liver cleanser etc?
Can I stack dbol with other oral steroids?

I was thinking adding maybe winny and anavar along with dobol.
Thanks in advance for replies!

The ole Dbol, Yes you will get gains, YES you will loose gains. PH's are not a joke, well call them PH's but Ph's do not exist really anymore, they are actual steroids. I gains almost 50lbs on just the bench press alone with epistane in 5-6 weeks. Many others have had lots of great gains with similar products.

Make sure you have a good PCT in place before starting the cycle. I do not suggest over the counter PCT's but some has had success. Look into research drugs for your clomid, ect. You will keep more gains the quicker you get your body producing its natural test again.

I wouldn't do that, this is only my opínion, if I were you, I would do a 12 weeker with 500mg test and 4 weeks of 25mg Dbol, if you can't shoot the test, don't do AAS, orals at the end will screw your liver up, I say this because eventually you will start mixing orals and adding mgs to your dosages, longer cycles, etc where as though your liver will begin to get heavily damaged, again this is only my opinion, I know some people who do the oral only cycles, I just wouldn't recommend it, at all.

The ole Dbol, Yes you will get gains, YES you will loose gains. PH's are not a joke, well call them PH's but Ph's do not exist really anymore, they are actual steroids. I gains almost 50lbs on just the bench press alone with epistane in 5-6 weeks. Many others have had lots of great gains with similar products.

Make sure you have a good PCT in place before starting the cycle. I do not suggest over the counter PCT's but some has had success. Look into research drugs for your clomid, ect. You will keep more gains the quicker you get your body producing its natural test again.

There are no drugs designed and researched for PCT.

Read the PCT for 2010 sticky.

welcmome to the board. i think by your questions you most definately are a newb. I highly recommend reading more before taking AAS.

at 225 pounds and only maxing 235 I think the problem isn't pro hormones or supps ur taking, its your workouts.

at your weight you should be doing 300+ before you even think about steroid use.

what is your workout schedule? how is your diet? your bf% is 20-30.. well either way that is too much. good god man we aren't gonna aid in killing you on here. knock that down to 15% or less

30% bf??

~ez

What steve-o said...otherwise your just going to fuck your shit up. Oh and if the day comes where you actually do a cycle man up and stick yourself for fucks sake. It doesn't hurt.

I wouldn't do that, this is only my opínion, if I were you, I would do a 12 weeker with 500mg test and 4 weeks of 25mg Dbol, if you can't shoot the test, don't do AAS, orals at the end will screw your liver up, I say this because eventually you will start mixing orals and adding mgs to your dosages, longer cycles, etc where as though your liver will begin to get heavily damaged, again this is only my opinion, I know some people who do the oral only cycles, I just wouldn't recommend it, at all.

You haven't done that much reading have you? The liver is pretty resilient and even old men 80+ taking 100mg of Anadrol per day had slightly elevated liver values after 12+ weeks in some studies. 25mg Dbol a day or 4-6 weeks isn't going to do shit to your liver. Everyone is usually way overly cautious.

You haven't done that much reading have you? The liver is pretty resilient and even old men 80+ taking 100mg of Anadrol per day had only elevated liver values after 12+ weeks in some studies. 25mg Dbol a day or 4-6 weeks isn't going to do shit to your liver. Everyone is usually way overly cautious.

Let me back this up...

OxymethOlone has a saturated A-ring, which slightly reduces its relative hepatotoxicity. Still, this agent, particularly at the doses commonly used, can present substantial hepatotoxicity to the user. Studies administering 50 mg or 100 mg daily to 31 elderly men for [12 weeks produced significant increases in liver enzymes only in patients taking 100g. A second study administering 50 mg daily to 30 patients for up to and exceeding one year has demonstrated elevations in y-Glutamyltransferase (GGT) in 17% of patients, significant increases in bilirubin in 10%, and serum albumin increases in 20%.
One patient developed a liver tumor that could have been peliosis hepatitis, a life-threatening adverse event characterized by blood filled cysts in the liver. A small number of other cases of peliosis hepatitis have been linked to oxymetholone, suggesting the potential hepatotoxicity should still be carefully considered before use.

50mg Anadrol for a YEAR...25mg Dbol isn't shit. Not trying to downplay the importance of liver care but don't go crazy.

Top Bottom