Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E + Dbol first cycle

People just assume that side effect is a visible thing ie acne and gyno.. never mind what it does to peoples hormone levels, blood compostion and the psychological effects.. basically people thonk if you can't see it then it doesn't exist and I fucking hate that.. you can only tell people about this stuff, it doesn't mean they will listen

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

So basically never ever touch Dbol and 30mg/s sounds like an abuse with proper bloodwork done @ healty person.
Cause if I understand correct the same $hit will happen anyway in the second and third cycle, no? If not the only thing was needed to say is no orals, thats it. Why all the scary stuff?

The funny thing is that if you hop to another forum they will say you get pregnant and the next one will say go on! Same thing goes for the DAA for PCT posted you will find all people over the web that say DAA is a waste. So smart thing to do is , spam your cycle at many forums and get opinions (no wonder why you see so many threads about 'my first cycle'. But hey, in the end the decision is mine.

So basically never ever touch Dbol and 30mg/s sounds like an abuse with proper bloodwork done @ healty person.
Cause if I understand correct the same $hit will happen anyway in the second and third cycle, no? If not the only thing was needed to say is no orals, thats it. Why all the scary stuff?

The funny thing is that if you hop to another forum they will say you get pregnant and the next one will say go on! Same thing goes for the DAA for PCT posted you will find all people over the web that say DAA is a waste. So smart thing to do is , spam your cycle at many forums and get opinions (no wonder why you see so many threads about 'my first cycle'. But hey, in the end the decision is mine.
I never said not to touch dbol I was merely saying that most people assume that side effect is a visible thing and don't take into account what's going on inside the body.. I'm on week 3 of a dbol test e cycle and I love it but this isn't my 1st cycle either.. I have no problem with you wanting to run dbol and test e as a 1st cycle.. the less compounds the better as a 1st cycle but this is a very common 1st cycle..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

bro, your going to get differing opinions everywhere you go... here's the facts...

you can run an oral on your first cycle with test just fine... you just need to understand thoroughly the effects of everything your running... since your running test e, its wise to run a kickstart to the cycle as you wait for the ester to really start to show... it will be working but a lot less noticeable until about week 5... the problem with dbol is that it aromatizes terrible which causes the bloating... you can retain gains from dbol and you will feel great on it as your workout but chances are, even with an ai, you will bloat up... obviously some worse than others... you definitely need to be running an ai with it, and i would recommend aromasin as opposed to arimidex... i think there are far better options than dbol but everyone has different goals and that's something everyone has to keep in mind when giving advice...

as far as pct goes... i don't have a problem with a low dose of clomid but to say the other things are garbage is bull shit... bloodwork shows the facts and it shows how well the work... also, the way you feel shows a lot... you will feel excellent in pct as opposed to feeling depressed and shitty with a nolva/clomid combo... you can try and do whatever you want and sometimes its good to learn that way but there are negative situations that could be prevented here... nolva is an extremely outdated recovery method... clomid is as well but personally and many others i know have used it PROPERLY and been fine... its when you start dosing it out of control and having it be the main part of your pct that it becomes an issue... here's a nice pct... you do what you will but i have offered you the best advice i can give to you...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

bro, your going to get differing opinions everywhere you go... here's the facts...

you can run an oral on your first cycle with test just fine... you just need to understand thoroughly the effects of everything your running... since your running test e, its wise to run a kickstart to the cycle as you wait for the ester to really start to show... it will be working but a lot less noticeable until about week 5... the problem with dbol is that it aromatizes terrible which causes the bloating... you can retain gains from dbol and you will feel great on it as your workout but chances are, even with an ai, you will bloat up... obviously some worse than others... you definitely need to be running an ai with it, and i would recommend aromasin as opposed to arimidex... i think there are far better options than dbol but everyone has different goals and that's something everyone has to keep in mind when giving advice...

as far as pct goes... i don't have a problem with a low dose of clomid but to say the other things are garbage is bull shit... bloodwork shows the facts and it shows how well the work... also, the way you feel shows a lot... you will feel excellent in pct as opposed to feeling depressed and shitty with a nolva/clomid combo... you can try and do whatever you want and sometimes its good to learn that way but there are negative situations that could be prevented here... nolva is an extremely outdated recovery method... clomid is as well but personally and many others i know have used it PROPERLY and been fine... its when you start dosing it out of control and having it be the main part of your pct that it becomes an issue... here's a nice pct... you do what you will but i have offered you the best advice i can give to you...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Yes that is exactly what I meant.
Nice work dylan.

Top Bottom