Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swollen injection site and weird shape to muscle now??

anything over 1ml should go in the glute or split injection site.. thats my opinion.. ive heard of guys doing other stuff, but in my experience, glutes have less problems and more muscle to inject into...

my 1ml spots are quads, shoulders, glutes. anything over 1ml i alternate sides on my glutes. did 2ml every pin last year and alt left cheek right cheek every week for 14 weeks and had no prob till week 14. got tight, red, painful, and hot. took about a week to go away but that entire week i was in BAD pain

i took some pics just then but can't really see anything... need to be in real life lol........

give it a day or two, if you dont see any impoverishment or it seems to be spreading, taveling down the arm ect then go get on a antibiotic

It's only been a day... I would take some anti inflammatory right now and check it out in the morning. If it's worse go to the doctor. Don't mess around with something like that. Before you go to bed, get a pen and draw a circle around the red spot before you go to bed and check in the morning if it's bigger or smaller.

thanks guys.... it seems to have gotten smaller i thnk?

also it feels like a lump under there now as if i injected under the skin but not into the muscle? is this possible?? if so what happens now..... is this fine?

thanks guys.

Top Bottom