Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for endurance training (bicycling)

Winny and clen for endurance? Not everyone has joint problems with winny, but a lot of people do. Not really something you'd want as a tri-athlete but that's your choice. The worst advice was clen. Clen is a horrible idea for someone who is keeping their heart rate up for that long

I'd opt for a sarms stack. You can greatly increase your endurance and fat loss with GW-50156 and build a few pounds of lean muscle with S4 and Ostarine. This is a perfect stack for endurance athletes. Check out Sarms1

Yea whoever told you to take winny and clen should be beaten. Winny will most likely be hard on your joints and clen is just a terrible compound to begin with. If you want an endurance chemical look into Albuterol instead - same style of effects but no enlarging of the cardiac muscles.

Like these guys said too, Sarms1 GW-50 is really all you'll need. Very potent and amazing for endurance. Literally built for endurance and anti-catabolism

Why not use Turinbol? It was developed for endurance athletes. Bro, I don't know your training schedule but 5 hours per week in the off season is low for my sport, cycling.

OP - please be aware that you are giving too much personal info onto a public forum. You are talking about substances that are banned by WTC and all sporting bodies affiliated to WADA. Please realise that doping authorities definitely follow these websites aiming to identify dopers. I suggest you'd register ASAP and post under a pseudonym.

Top Bottom