Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast metabolism and bulking on steroids

Hisdoasl

I'm the type of person who has a very fast metabolism and I eat a lot of food but I'm not able to put on any Mass
I'm hoping that using steroids can change this
Where i live, steroids are very hard to get and illegal
But I am determined to use them even if it means leaving my country and going somewhere else to use them for a couple months
I'm 25 years old and I am tall and I only weigh 160 lb
I've tried eating four or five thousand calories a day and I still can't gain any mass. something is definitely up and I'm tired of force feeding myself. which steroids do you recommend that I try?

1. you are too young for steroids

2. you need to get some help with your diet

3. you need to work on your training, change it up and likely get coaching on that as well

I'm the type of person who has a very fast metabolism and I eat a lot of food but I'm not able to put on any Mass
I'm hoping that using steroids can change this
Where i live, steroids are very hard to get and illegal
But I am determined to use them even if it means leaving my country and going somewhere else to use them for a couple months
I'm 25 years old and I am tall and I only weigh 160 lb
I've tried eating four or five thousand calories a day and I still can't gain any mass. something is definitely up and I'm tired of force feeding myself. which steroids do you recommend that I try?
you need dbol and testosterone if you want to bulk on steroids with calories and protein

Top Bottom