Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soreness! HELP!

doinitbig732

Hey what's going on. Been taking Test E at 500mg a week and EQ at 600 mg a week. 1cc of test and 1.5 cc of eq so 2.5 cc total twice a week (I mix them) first week didn't have any issues. After that I been getting sore in injection spots few hours later, I alternate glute cheeks, 4 weeks in at this point and I'm sore as hell in both glutes. There's no redness or swelling. Today I figured I'd rest the glutes and do a quad, did the quad for the first time and a few hours later I'm sore as well there (no redness or swelling anywhere just sore). Now I'm walking around got both glute cheeks sore as hell and me left quad sore lol. I'm a disaster! I'm assuming it's a high BA content? What do you guys think? Also how the heck could I heal the soreness ??

Tiger balm and tennis ball for soreness works great!

Also could be the solvents in the oil causing the pip
But if it's ugl gear it's iffy to know the quality is not well most of the time
Underdosed
Over dosed

Not as steril at us Pharma stuff

It's hard to say

What's tiger balm and tennis ball? I'm guessing tennis ball is just a tennis ball and rub it? . Yea I'm not sure either what it is that's causing it. All I know is it's causing me to be sore as fuck haha

Yea get a tennis ball or lacrosse ball works better! And get tiger balm Google it online

Run the balm on the area and put the ball up against the wall and massage the sore area ! Works well I also do this with high volume oil injections to massage the oil into the muscle held with short esters and the pip u get

Hey what's going on. Been taking Test E at 500mg a week and EQ at 600 mg a week. 1cc of test and 1.5 cc of eq so 2.5 cc total twice a week (I mix them) first week didn't have any issues. After that I been getting sore in injection spots few hours later, I alternate glute cheeks, 4 weeks in at this point and I'm sore as hell in both glutes. There's no redness or swelling. Today I figured I'd rest the glutes and do a quad, did the quad for the first time and a few hours later I'm sore as well there (no redness or swelling anywhere just sore). Now I'm walking around got both glute cheeks sore as hell and me left quad sore lol. I'm a disaster! I'm assuming it's a high BA content? What do you guys think? Also how the heck could I heal the soreness ??

Your experiencing pip since you pinned a virgin muscle. Plus quads tend to be more prone to pip for some reason. I'd stick with glutes, your body should get used to the gear. I'm doing test prop rn and i'm pinning quads which can be pretty bad but I usually take a warm shower before pinning and heat up the gear as well. Also try to pin in the morning that way you walk on it all day and the gear spreads easier

Last edited:
Your experiencing pip since you pinned a virgin muscle. Plus quads tend to be more prone to pip for some reason. I'd stick with glutes, your body should get used to the gear. I'm doing test prop rn and i'm pinning quads which can be pretty bad but I usually take a warm shower before pinning and heat up the gear as well. Also try to pin in the morning that way you walk on it all day and the gear spreads easier

Well the quad I only did cause my gluts hurt so much. Been 4 weeks so 8 pins, I've taken test before in the past and haven't had an issues with much soreness but this time around im ridiculously sore in the glutes. By 4 weeks my glutes should have gotten used to it by now no? Also maybe it could be cause I'm pinning 2.5cc? I'll try the warm shower and warm gear thing. Looking for anything that'll help. How longs the soreness usually last?...

And I already ordered the tiger balm last night can't wait to get it haha

Yea it will get better did not know it was virgin muscle

My pip is non existent I never get i pin prop eod been doing it for years !

Remember the pip days no Bueno

Test suspension felt like I got kicked by a clydesdale in the butt cheek

First cycle with that sucked hard as hell to squat

As far as volume yes the more gear u shoot at a time the more pip anything over 2 ml will bite a bit

Top Bottom