Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should you continue your cycle through short term injury

babyhercules

I pulled a muscle in my neck which is going to keep me out of the gym for about a week. I have never been unable to train while i was running gear and am wondering what to do. Would you continue through with injecting your gear or would you layoff for a week and start back up when you get in the gym?

DRRman said:
i would continue injecting.....that is assuming you can get back in the gym at near 100% in the next 7-10 days

I agree.

I was mid week 8 on my current cycle when I partially slipped a disk in my back. I had no idea how long I was going to be down for. I must not have done too much dmg because I was only laid up hardcore for 4 days. After that I was able to get around at least a little bit, and i did 3 super-light workouts the next week.

After that I was pretty much back to 100%. So, if you can get back into the gym quickly and safely, id say keep goin.

i try to work around the pain. I usually get that also in the neck area. I'll train arms, legs or just cardio. Put a lot of ice on the area - ibuprofen and keep injecting, you'll be back at it in a few days (usually around 4 for me).

Top Bottom