Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharma testosterone and deca

Ceryle

I’m itching to try a test + deca stack for increased appetite and great recovery from the gym
My current weight training sessions are 1 hour and I am going four times a week
Curious what would you stack with the DECA in terms of testosterone. should I go with a short Ester or long Esther and how many milligrams would you run? I heard the GP brand is strong so if i do 400mgs deca how much test ?

How old are you ?
Current cycle history ?
Current goals ?

Depends on how well you handle 19nor compounds majority of guys will chose NPP which is the short chain acting ester so if you fo encounter issues it will be in and out of your system faster. Decca is the longer version chain ester and stays in the system much longer.

I would drop the dose to 200-300mg and I would go NPP over decca but that is just me.

200-300mg test a week is plenty enough along with 200- 300mg npp or decca a week.

Make sure you have a proper pct setup and AI on hand just incase you need it play it safe.

I don't know your age or cycle history so until then I would recommend sarms over anything else as a jump off point. Others might see this differently.

I’m itching to try a test + deca stack for increased appetite and great recovery from the gym
My current weight training sessions are 1 hour and I am going four times a week
Curious what would you stack with the DECA in terms of testosterone. should I go with a short Ester or long Esther and how many milligrams would you run? I heard the GP brand is strong so if i do 400mgs deca how much test ?
I would use 300mgs deca and testosterone enanthate 400mgs geneza pharma

Use testosterone cypionate from geneza pharma my favorite trt

Top Bottom