Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex drive down

[FONT=&quot]been taken 80 mg tbol for the last 2 and a half wks getting good results. BUT my sex drive has started to go right down finding it more difficult to get aroused and difficult to climax. IS this usual?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]i am 25, 5ft8, 165 pounds.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Do you think it could have something to do with your dose?
Also are you using any organ support?

theres a few issues... 1. not using testosterone with it.. not sure what you expect by leaving it out 2. your dose is too high.. the max you should go is 60 mg but 40 is actually plenty

[FONT=&quot]been taken 80 mg tbol for the last 2 and a half wks getting good results. BUT my sex drive has started to go right down finding it more difficult to get aroused and difficult to climax. IS this usual?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I have a few questions.
Is this an oral only cycle????
Many people saynits ok to run an oral only cycle, but you must understand they will come with problem.
One thing is your shutting down your natural production of test. Test is the main hormone for men. So unless your running a low dose of test you will most likely encounter these type of side effects.
There are other things you can take to help your libido but can i have some stats like Age and training experience or cycle experience before i suggest anything else. Thanks.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Are you taking anything else? If this is an oral only cycle it's no wonder you have no sex drive. You are shutdown

Top Bottom