Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD140 why isnt everyone on it?

Speralta1981

just read up on this but tbh i dont know jack really still new to the cylcing world just curious...but if its so safe why not run every cylce insted of test ...and if its so safe why wouldnt you run a longer cylce i mean shit if thats the case and you can afford it why even cycle off ...it just seems so good ....like i said guys i am nooooo expert so please refrain from smart ass comments lol just curious and would actually like more info on it and would it be possible to switch to that mid cycle insted of test

No matter what you read or what poeple tell you sarms are not as good as steroids sarms do a job and do it well but they are not the same

RAD140 will indeed increase your testosterone levels, and it can even increase them to a TRT level. However, it is not as effective when it comes to high dosages, and it will get very expensive to use it as a replacement of testosterone when you need an equivalent of 500 mgs of testosterone.

Therefore, it does have its uses and advantages, but if you want to get some prominent increases in testosterone levels, better go with testosterone, and don't re-invent the bicycle just yet.

RAD was designed to be like using a TRT dose of testosterone, but without the DHT sides or androgen or estrogen sides either.

so yes you can use it long term as an alternative to injecting.

a lot of guys WANT androgenic sides when they use PED's.. they want that aggression and boost in strength/anger in the gym

RAD is a good possibility as a TRT replacement but it will not get your test levels where an AAS cycle will. There is a huge difference between TRT levels and when you are running 500mg per week of test.

Testolone is the brand name give to the SARM RAD140. It is a SARM that was developed to replace TRT therapy in older men. It is a GREAT SARM but it will not get your testosterone levels to on cycle levels. It will put them at TRT dosages. The only way to get to 500mg+/week testosterone levels is through testosterone injections.

Check out this article on RAD140 brother -> https://www.evolutionary.org/rad140-testolone

If you are looking for something to replace a TRT dosage of testosterone - I would run the RAD140 at 20-30mg/day

Top Bottom