Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo... slight nausea, loss of appetite, lethargy?

SuperStrong

High End Bro
Platinum
First cycle of 300mg test + 500mg Primo and just finished week 6. I noticed decreased energy- and I get winded easily like when walking up a long flight of stairs, etc. And strength increase with Primo isn't that great / pretty much like training natty. Anyway, does primo decrease appetite? It's like I'm not that hungry but I eat anyway, and the lethargy thing is puzzling me- noticed I had much more energy before I went on this cycle.

Sounds more like Tren -- or a cheap alternative?

Ya doesnt sound like primo to me. Im guessing your not using human grade? Im on the same dosages but im running pharm grade (schering) I felt the primo kick in within two weeks a little strength increase but my muscles were very full/hard all the time. You getting any of that?

First cycle of 300mg test + 500mg Primo and just finished week 6. I noticed decreased energy- and I get winded easily like when walking up a long flight of stairs, etc. And strength increase with Primo isn't that great / pretty much like training natty. Anyway, does primo decrease appetite? It's like I'm not that hungry but I eat anyway, and the lethargy thing is puzzling me- noticed I had much more energy before I went on this cycle.

In all my years,,never this problem with PRIMO.

ugl i got it from has been in business a long time and has a very good reputation, so i'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. But then again, who knows. He did tell me he had a COA of the raw material.

Nelson: if the primo was low dosed tren, does tren make you feel winded easily? like walking up a flight of stairs, I really notice it.

And: Could it be blood pressure? I know i've had good bp checkups in the past, haven't had one in a while. But primo+test can raise bp right? I'm thinking of buying and learning how to use those in-home bp monitors. On another note, while reading about blood pressure symptoms, that can mess up kidneys, and I quote "symptoms of kidney damage (such as lethargy, poor appetite, and fatigue) do not usually develop until 70 to 80% of kidney function is lost." Well, I'm doubting my case is anything that severe, but the symptoms pretty much matched my symptoms to the T...

Been taking 500mg of Hawthorn (1 cap).. i probably should increase to 1000mg (2 caps) of Hawthorne.

SS

Ya doesnt sound like primo to me. Im guessing your not using human grade? Im on the same dosages but im running pharm grade (schering) I felt the primo kick in within two weeks a little strength increase but my muscles were very full/hard all the time. You getting any of that?

yeah i think i got that "fullness" sometime during the cycle, not sure how "hard" it was supposed to be, but it seemed full. And not sure if it was just muscle memory though as I had a long break from training, then got back into it but this time with gear. First week I exploded, so i'm guessing that's the diet, training, and muscle memory since primo and test shouldn't be able to kick in that fast. So I was getting bigger, but by week 4 or 5 it seems to have had some kind of diminishing-return effect. Meaning, advancements weren't too awe inspiring, felt like training natty. I think muscles also started to flatten out a bit, or not sure what it was, maybe before i had some bloat and now I don't??

I'm going to up the calories again, and make sure protein is in check. I may have slipped up the last two weeks on that because it appears I have some loss of appetite now which doesn't feel like going more than standard three meals a day. I have to force in the other shakes/meals/etc. Compared to the beginning of my cycle, I would be chugging it down like nothing, and appetite was sharp.

Oh and today-- I woke up and felt a bit of a pain on the injection site which was pinned two days ago, and felt so lethargic and slightly nauseated, I actually just wanted to stay in bed and sleep all day (which I ended up doing!). I woke up at night lol, and it feels all better, not feeling the nausea any more.

SS

Any gear can increase BP. I'm tempted to say the Primo is the old standby faker, EQ. You don't retain much water with EQ but it still raises BP. Then again, it INCREASES appitite, usually. Hey, who knows? Maybe it's blend of left over shit, a little tren, a little EQ. Maybe it's dirty. You just never know. Or...it has nothing to do with the gear and you just have a bug. When in doubt, ALWAYS cut back on the dosages.

Hey you,

Just my humble opinion --- are you sure you're not overtraining? I mean, if I could understand properly, apparently you have just been back to workout from this long break and got started your programme along with the help of gears --- Is it correct, or is it just that you added them up a little later after your return? Anyhoo, most of the descriptions of your symptoms do seem to be those of overtraining. It also impairs sleep significantly, have you noticed anything like that?

thanks nelson, if I still notice these symptoms I think i'll drop the primo dosage a bit, so it'll be 300mg test enth + 400mg primo (instead of 500mg primo).

pjrnunes: Yes that's correct, I've taken a long break, a few months, and then resumed training again, and the first two weeks I got a lot of that muscle back.

I was doing a 3 day split, training every other day. I've taken overtraining into consideration too when I started feeling lethargic, so i'm only training 3x a week the past two weeks until I feel good to go with training every other day again (which usually comes out to 4x a week).

SS

Top Bottom