Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preloading question... quick answer please!!!

CajunSaint

ok so im pining tom around 1130 but i will be kinda on the run. is it ok to preoad the syringe tonight? its trena and testp if that matters any.

thanks guys

if its only 12 hours away, I would say you are good to go bro! if it's days then I would advise against it.
make sure to swab everything!
Good Luck!!

It only takes a few min to get your shit together and draw. Not sure how you could be in such a hurry that you can't find an extra few minutes.

Pre-loading is a bad idea in my opinion. You're just asking for trouble.

well i have a lot! to do tomorrow. it will be hard for me to even take a minute to do it. its a delt shot tomorrow so its quick and easy (luckily) so i can do the shot when i get my first bathroom break around 11 but i wont be able to draw where i am.... get me? lol but if its a bad idea to preload i guess ill have to just figure something out

Why don't you just pin at a different time... ? Like earlier in the day? It doesn't have to be exactly the same time every day, especially if you're not doing ED injects...

the only time would be after 9 and from previous pins doing tren before bed really dont allow me to sleep lol

I always would inject after workout, after shower, get my stuff set up before the shower, then right after, swab it up and inject, and be done... pretty quick, and no one will be giving you crap about being the bathroom. plus we had 2 bathrooms so it worked out good during my first!!

How'd it go btw, when did u do it? if u did it this AM?

Top Bottom