Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please comments welcomed

krcab

Alittle about myself: 49 yo this year. 5' 10", originally from North America, living in the ME for the last 10 years. Did 7-8 cycles when I was younger in the 1980s, got up to 235 lbs back then.
Now I have been on HGH for a month and thinking about adding some test (back in the 80s I just did cypionate or propionate seperatly for my cycle, there was no other idealogy and no real PCT??)
So after reading to much on this and other boards I hope its understandable that I'm a little confused on some issues ha, ha. So anyways I went down to the big hospital pharmacy here and bought a little of everything, from HGH, Clomid, Arimidex, sustanon, Nova, HCG, Dutasteride, Finasreride and Vitamin E. All this stuff I bought OTC so no issue about fake ( no prescription is needed here for this stuff)
Please, I welcome any comments, concerns, suggestions or advice.
Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 11
just put in those compounds and evolutionary.org in google and it will give you an explanation for what everything is and does

personally i would say you waste your money on half that shit. i would not go near hcg, duta, fina.. and i would have gotten aromasin instead of adex all day

if HGH is affordable and legit i would be all over that shit.. fuck 1 month, i would run it year round especially at your age

I bought everything you see there as I drove by that one pharmacy on my way to some RnR. My thinking is I'd rather buy everything and have stuff I don't need, then miss something I do need. Plus non of that stuff was very expensive so I don't mind tossing what I don't need. Except for the HGH, that I won't be throwing out. What you see there I bought all the stock they had left that day. When they order more, I'll go by again and buy all the HGH they get in again.
As far as the Aromasin, I did try a couple places to buy it, but unfortunately they have no stock in country right now, so I bought the Arimidex. I'll keep looking for Aromasin. Should I not use Arimidex? It's the one thing I'm confused about, some people say use the Arimidex/Aromasin throughout your cycle, others says use it near the end of your cycle, and yet others say use it only in PCT?
hey, I want to really say THANKS for replying. I really appreciate any feedback and suggestions. Shit has come a long way since my first cycles 30 years ago.

Use the arimidex on cycle from day 1. No need to run an AI in PCT if you were able to control estrogen throughout the cycle.

just put in those compounds and evolutionary.org in google and it will give you an explanation for what everything is and does

personally i would say you waste your money on half that shit. i would not go near hcg, duta, fina.. and i would have gotten aromasin instead of adex all day

if HGH is affordable and legit i would be all over that shit.. fuck 1 month, i would run it year round especially at your age

No I meant I have only been on HGH for 1 month, I plan on staying on HGH for awhile. It's Pharma and 100% legit, it isn't a steal, but it's a pretty good price so I'll buy all their stock every time they get their orders in, got almost half a year in that pic.
Do you agree with people's advice to add a test cycle with the HGH. I got 40 boxes of sustanon.

Use the arimidex on cycle from day 1. No need to run an AI in PCT if you were able to control estrogen throughout the cycle.

Do you mind if I ask what you would recommend for dosage of Arimidex? I've read some say .25 Ed or 1 Ed, or .25 eod, etc, etc??

if you don't mind 1 last question, if they do get Aromasin can I just stop the Arimidex and switch to Aromasin?

thanks! Info is so appreciated!

Do you mind if I ask what you would recommend for dosage of Arimidex? I've read some say .25 Ed or 1 Ed, or .25 eod, etc, etc??

if you don't mind 1 last question, if they do get Aromasin can I just stop the Arimidex and switch to Aromasin?

thanks! Info is so appreciated!

A good dosage of aromasin on cycle is 10mg EOD. A good dosage of arimidex on cycle is 5mg EOD.

Yes you can switch back and forth between arimidex and aromasin.

My advice for anyone who is new is to head on over to evolutionary.org and read some articles on steroid profiles, cycle lay outs, PCTs etc to educate themselves.

If you havent used steroids in over 10 years, it's going to be like running your first cycle all over again.

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle.

If you want to add HGH to your cycle, I would take 4iu per day and take 2iu before breakfast and 2iu post workout each day.

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom