Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plans for next cycle

Thats fucking insane! Why are u so intent in wrecking your organs???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m not. Asking cuz I don’t know. Said in other reply not sure if would destroy my insides [emoji28] just trying to make sure I make the most of my cycle since I don’t run too often is all man. Trying to be smart and make good decisions [emoji106][emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 mg max per day of winstrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks mate. That’s what I’ve seen from some others. Never ran it so looking for wisdom from you fine gents

Next cycle you have laid out is good, minus the hcg. 500/500 is my pick.
PCT is good too.

Next cycle you have laid out is good, minus the hcg. 500/500 is my pick.
PCT is good too.

Thanks bud! Appreciate the feedback. Got to go back and review everything again and ensure it’s aligned. Then slow process to start buying the cycle [emoji28]

Oral steroids are toxic sir and cannot or at least should be run in long increments. You are not going to want to go over 4-6 weeks continuously on an oral steroid

I’m not. Asking cuz I don’t know. Said in other reply not sure if would destroy my insides [emoji28] just trying to make sure I make the most of my cycle since I don’t run too often is all man. Trying to be smart and make good decisions [emoji106][emoji123]

Unless we are talking about proviron, you do not want to go over 6 weeks of continuous oral steroid use... so lets say you run a 12 week cycle and want to kickstart your cycle with winstrol that would be week 1-6... you could "feasibly" run anavar weeks 9-14 at 50 mg per day... the oral can be run during the period of time your esters are clearing, right up until pct, since its out of your system so quickly.. its still a lot of oral use but at least you are giving yourself a few weeks break in between and anavar is at least more mild than winstrol so you could go that way with it... im basing that on a 12 week cycle because there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to be running this cycle 16 weeks

Unless we are talking about proviron, you do not want to go over 6 weeks of continuous oral steroid use... so lets say you run a 12 week cycle and want to kickstart your cycle with winstrol that would be week 1-6... you could "feasibly" run anavar weeks 9-14 at 50 mg per day... the oral can be run during the period of time your esters are clearing, right up until pct, since its out of your system so quickly.. its still a lot of oral use but at least you are giving yourself a few weeks break in between and anavar is at least more mild than winstrol so you could go that way with it... im basing that on a 12 week cycle because there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to be running this cycle 16 weeks

Thanks brother! Yeah I was doing some thinking after all feedback and going to run cycle 12 weeks. I’m not trying to do anything stupid by any means. So thinking:
Test E weeks 1-12
Tren E weeks 1-8
Winny weeks 1-6

And so on.

And pardon my stupidness but on a 12 week cycle what week would pct start on (considering I’m running ethenates)?

Thanks brother! Yeah I was doing some thinking after all feedback and going to run cycle 12 weeks. I’m not trying to do anything stupid by any means. So thinking:
Test E weeks 1-12
Tren E weeks 1-8
Winny weeks 1-6

And so on.

And pardon my stupidness but on a 12 week cycle what week would pct start on (considering I’m running ethenates)?

1-12 test e 300 mg week
1-10 tren e 300 mg week
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-14 aromasin (adjust as needed)
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
1-14 n2guard
1-14 gw501516 or sr9009
1-14 rad140
1-14 s4
9-14 anavar

pct 15-18

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/25/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

1-12 test e 300 mg week
1-10 tren e 300 mg week
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-14 aromasin (adjust as needed)
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
1-14 n2guard
1-14 gw501516 or sr9009
1-14 rad140
1-14 s4
9-14 anavar

pct 15-18

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/25/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

Thanks brother. This looks diesel! [emoji123] now to start buying lol

Top Bottom